Ch.33 Consequences

Începe de la început

Izuku clicked a button showing a presentation behind him of Dabi with multiple DNA helixes next to his picture.

Izuku: It is true Dabi has the DNA of Touya Todoroki, but he also has the DNA of 8 other individuals all in various percentages. Several times his skin has fallen off and every time it was another DNA helix. I raided a base a few months back and discovered some documents about the procedure of Touya Todoroki.

Endeavor glanced at Izuku with clear shock, but he was ignored.

Izuku: Dabi is the body of Touya Todoroki after his accident, he went through an intense procedure that took several cadaviar's to replace the missing body parts. Yet even then it was stated Touya didn't survive and this Dabi was labeled a Nomu by the doctor. Due to and I quote, the "Possibility a foreign mind infiltrated the young boy's mind." Even this evil doctor had a feeling that Touya wasn't Touya, yet him saying he was, was good enough for y'all.

Izuku clicked the slide again now revealing an audio recording of Dabi's talk with Hawks, saying he didn't care for the LOV and how he was just using them to get to Endeavor and to complete his goal.

Izuku: Yeah definitely seems like the type of guy to take his word at face value.

Izuku stared at the crowd of reporters who didn't dare return his look like he thought a bunch of parasites.

Izuku: I have one final announcement to make before I step away.

That got everyone's attention as they focused the cameras on him.

Izuku: Since it seems you all think you will be fine without heroes, for the next 2 weeks I will not help Japan in any way. You will be on your own to the terror of the villains.

The reporters went into an uproar as they screamed at Izuku but he ignored them and continued.

Izuku: Hear this villains. This means you have two weeks to turn yourselves in or be executed in the streets. 

--

Izuku walked through the halls of the hospital with purpose, it was a few hours after the conference and now he was going to visit the injured. His thoughts were still muddled but he needed to focus, they were in the endgame now. However, his thoughts fell back to a memory from a couple of hours after Jaku. Izuku arrived in the ruins of some office building, he had gotten an emergency signal from the president and made his way over. He would be lying if he said it was his fastest travel speed.

He stepped through the rubble, stepping over dead nomu and guards, even though his legs were only being supported by Black Whip and he was in excruciating pain, he needed to make sure. Some rubble ahead of him shifted making him walk towards it, he scoffed as he saw the president trapped under a collapsed roof. She saw him and hoarsely whispered for help reaching out for him. Izuku's face was covered in shadows with the only thing visible being his narrowed green eyes looking down on the injured president.

A black tendril emerged from Izuku's back and slowly traveled to the president until it wrapped tightly around her neck. Her struggles were silent meaning when Hawks peaked into the ruins asking if Izuku found her, the pro hero didn't hear the snap as Izuku dropped the body and told him there were no survivors. 

Izuku refocused into reality and glanced through a glass pane seeing one of those large hosti[al wings that handles a lot of patients. Most of the 1st years were chilling in their beds talking with each other, some trying to break the tension, most silent. Izuku glanced at the girls all chatting together and comforting each other, waiting for Izuku. Izuku clenched his fist as he saw the bandages that were on all of them, he needed to get stronger.

Izuku turned away and made his way to his next stop, this one needed to be done now since there wasn't much time left. Izuku entered a secluded room with the only sound in there being rough breathing and the sounds of machines beeping. Izuku walked towards the bed and stopped at its side looking down at his first true teacher.

GT: About...time...you got here.

Izuku chuckled sadly as he looked down at the injured man.

Izuku: I'm here now.

GT: I don't....have long...so listen to me.

Izuku nodded as tears began to go down his eyes.

GT: I know what you want to do....with that monster....but remember Izuku...sometimes you have to kill someone to save them.

Izuku stared at him with confusion before nodding grimly.

GT: It was my joy to watch you grow...it's a shame that bitch was able to corrupt you...but I still see that boy that came to my doorstep inside there....don't forget about him Izuku...don't let that boy die.

Izuku looked away in shame knowing what would come next.

GT: When we see each other again...tell me all about how you saved the world.

GT handed a yellow cape that was the size of a scarf.

Izuku: I will.

GT: That's all I ask for...

Izuku clenched his eyes shut as the machine began to flatline. He needed to get stronger.

--

Izuku opened his eyes finding himself in the void surrounded by all the users, with the 1st walking up to him.

1st: It's good to see you again, Izuku. We have a lot to talk about.

So the ofa users talked about their game plan for Shigaraki and AFO.

--

Izuku arrived at his dorm and locked the door behind him, he went to his desk and pulled out a piece of paper. It took him 10 minutes to write his first letter, it was going to be a long two weeks.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.34 Executioner