Ch.32 War

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku stood on top of a building staring down at the evacuation of Jaku city. Elsewhere, the heroes were handling the raid, he was tasked with two things by the commission. To kill Twice and to look over the evacuation. Hawks asked for the first one, and Izuku gladly gave it up since he didn't feel like wasting his time. So now he just had to worry about the civilians. Izuku closed his eyes feeling the signatures of the girls and making sure they were okay, he had each of them marked so if anything happened he would be there in seconds.

Izuku hovered down from the rooftop stopping a couple of civilians from fighting each other and making them run off onto their buses. Izuku sighed as he nodded his head in disappointment, he swore these civilians were more of a pain than villains. Izuku's heart thumped causing him to freeze as he felt an overwhelming sense of dread and anger, not his anger but something more feral. The coms in his earpiece were going crazy with panicked voices but he didn't hear them as he subconsciously turned toward the hospital on the hill. Then a new voice returned.

1st: Izuku. Someone who has pushed the barriers of a human and has abandoned their humanity has awakened. You must stop them before they are at their full strength.

Izuku didn't get time to ponder the order or ask where they'd been, as the hospital he was staring at evaporated into dust and from it, a tidal wave of destruction came down upon them like a calamity. Izuku scoffed as he powered up to 100% and punched out toward the wave of destruction negating it completely. He turned to the nearby heroes near him.

Izuku: Handle this, I'm going to help.

Hero: Yes sir.

Izuku immediately took off towards the hospital and put a finger to his ear.

Izuku: What the hell is going on?

Aizawa: Shiga-

Another large explosion occurred this time in the air with it immediately making Izuku's earpiece explode. He growled as he adjusted his trajectory and swored toward the epicenter until something made him stop in his tracks. He turned in a new direction seeing another smaller explosion in a nearby forest. Yet what got his attention was Momo and Yu's marks went crazy signaling they were in danger. He glanced to where Shigaraki was and back to where they were, the users screamed at him to stop but he ignored them and rocketed to where Momo and Yu were.

In seconds he came across them in the forest, trying to stop a giant monster from running away with Yu trying to hold it back in her giant form and Momo along with the rest of Class 1-A trying to stop it minus some of the heavy hitters and Ochaco. There were some pros too but Izuku paid them no mind. He hovered next to Yu and made his presence known.

Izuku: What do you need me to do?

YU: KNOCK HIS ASS OUT!

Izuku just smiled as he got up and crashed down on the back of the giant's head making it eat dirt as it skidded to a halt, the earth rumbled as the behemoth kept driving its feet making Izuku raise an eyebrow since it continued to move. He was about to unleash another punch onto his head while on it until Danger Sense went off making him fly off the behemoth. He stared at its back seeing Dabi and the other villains hiding its spikes on its back. Izuku scoffed as he prepared to kill them until Momo called him out.

Momo: Izuku! Just open its mouth and we'll handle the rest you need to help the others.

Izuku tsked as he crashed back down on the giant's head and went around punching it in the side of the face taking its jaw clean off. He was about to go for the rest of the league until a muscle-bounded Nomu tackled him mid-air and leaped with him away. Izuku grew annoyed about it but was not angry due to Yu and Momo now being fine, but his panic rose again as Ochaco and Ryuko's tags began to peak as well signaling they were in danger.