Ch.17 In the Darkest Skies Shine the Brightest Stars

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was a quiet cloudy morning as Toshinori and Izuku traveled to Tartarus in the back of a black limousine. They hadn't said a word to each other since they got in the car, both were mentally preparing themselves to talk with the bane of all heroes soon. Izuku was wondering how it would go while Toshinori was going over what to say in his head. Izuku was in his new costume and Toshinori was in his old All Might costume but in his lanky form.

Soon they arrived at the front entrance of the unescapable prison getting escorted by an army of guards to their desired location. The tension was palpable in the air as Izuku passed the cells of some of the villains that even he put away while he was a vigilante, all giving glares in the safety of their cells. Soon, the prison captain lead them to a vault which he opened with a complicated procedure revealing a white hallway, then a small left turn lending to the hallway that allowed you to see the chained-up All for One who held a sick grin on his lips.

The two entered the cell which looked more like a hospital room with calm expressions, sitting in chairs in front of the chained man. All for One started the conversation with a snarky and sarcastic remark.

AFO: Well Well Well, if it isn't the two users of that damn quirk. To what do I owe the visit to my humble abode?

Toshinori: Shut it. Where's Shigaraki, All for One?

AFO: Oh my? Already feeling guilty there All Might? Isn't it a little late for you to try to mend broken bonds? After all, you are powerless now in both ways that matter. Now your apprentice here,(looks at Izuku) he may have a chance.

Izuku didn't flinch at the vacant stare from All for One instead just staring back at him with no emotion on his face. This made the villain smile, even though he didn't have eyes anymore he could still tell what Izuku was doing. Toshinori growled as he wanted this bastard to stop eyeing Izuku like that.

Toshinroi: We don't know until we try.

AFO: Trust me. I couldn't even control that walking timebomb even if I tried. Now that I'm gone he's like a stray dog that will bite and snarl at anything that gets too close.

All for One never took his 'eyes' off of Izuku as he just looked right at him before something finally seemed to click in the deranged man's head causing a sadistic smile came to his lips. Izuku and Toshinroi instinctively went on guard after seeing that not sure what All for One was planning until he finally started speaking.

AFO: You know Izuku you indeed are my greatest creation, you finally convinced me.

Izuku: What the hell are you talking about?

AFO: Did Inko not teach you any manners boy? Let's see ah yes, July 15, 2408. Blood type: O. A measly 5 pounds when you popped out of Inko. She wouldn't stop crying or shut up when you came into my world. Unfortunately, you got almost all those pathetic traits from her, well minus the crazy hair. 

The room went cold as Izuku stared at All for one with a silent stare, while a look of disbelief and doubt crossed Toshinori's face yet hints of doubt seeped into him evident by the glances he gave Izuku. All for one just smiled as he continued on.

AFO: What was the excuse I gave her? Ah, I was going abroad due to a financial opportunity that benefited 'our' family. I think she was the 20th  woman I told that to. I mean what was the use of sticking around when I had already taken your useless quirk, what was it again? Oh right, an exact replica of Inko's, I was hoping for more full-blown telekinesis or something similar to mine but you disappointed me.