Ch.13 Strings of Destiny Tangle

Disclaimer I Do Not Own My hero academia

I only own the plot and original characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It's been a few days since the Training Camp attack and was finally the day of the raid. Nothing much happened in the days leading to the raid, besides Izuku telling his mother and Ochaco about his deal with All Might. They weren't happy about it but they knew they couldn't stop him even if they wanted to, so instead they just wished him luck. However, before Izuku left Ochaco told him several of her classmates were also trying to save Bakugo, she was worried they were just going to get themselves killed. Izuku promised he would try his best to help.

Izuku had increased his output to 25% but he still was very sore and tight from his recovery. It didn't take him long to reach a rooftop overlooking the bar which apparently housed the LOV. Izuku was still in his busted-up costume, but that didn't matter right now, the only thing that mattered was ending this fight right now. Izuku was going to keep his promise though, he would not interfere unless that 'man' showed himself.

Izuku leaned against a railing on some apartment building overlooking the raid. He saw several heroes including All Might lining up around the bar getting ready with several squadrons of police behind them. All Might gave a glance to where Izuku was but returned to the task on hand, Izuku just muttered a silent prayer, 'Please let this be simple God.' Then the raid started, and Izuku had a clear view of the inside due to All Might's punch. Torino quickly knocked out several of the villains while Kamui Woods trapped them, Bakugo was also just standing there so it seemed he was about to try his escape. Izuku let out a deep breath that he didn't even know he was holding, it seemed that bastard wasn't going to show himself after all.

A loud explosion with off in the distance made a dust cloud, 'That's where the second raid was going to happen!' thought Izuku instinctively powering up OFA as he stood straight. Yelling happened in the bar making Izuku look and see black sludge pour from the villains and Bakugo's mouths slowly taking them away. More Black sludge appeared making several Nomu appear, however, All Might didn't stay to help instead rocketing towards the explosion, Izuku was on his tail bouncing between the rooftops before leaping alongside All Might. "Is it him?" asked Izuku as they tried to get to the fight as fast as possible. "Yes." Izuku couldn't help but gulp in anxiety as they continued to bounce toward the fight.

--

Not even a couple minutes later the duo could see where the raid had failed, almost the entire area was leveled with a man in a black suit standing in the middle of the destruction, a black mask covering half of his face while the rest was veiny and bald. Surrounding him were Bakugo and the Lov who were slowly surrounding Bakugo, Izuku turned to All Might. "I won't interfere unless I decide you need help." "Thank you, Izuku." In a burst of explosive power, All Might launched himself at the man making them collide causing a massive explosion of dust and wind.

Izuku followed shortly after landing in front of Bakugo standing protectively in front of him. The LOV now with most of them awake slowly started to surround them. "I need you to run now, Bakugo." "Like hell I am extra, these villains need to pay for kidnapping me." "All Might can't go all out until you leave, so do us a favor and leave." Bakugo looked taken aback by that as he looked to where All Might was and saw him struggling to hold the villain back while barely lifting a finger.

Bakugo growled as he took a step back understanding the vigilante was right, he was in the way. He was knocked out of his thoughts by a massive pillar of ice rocketing into the sky. Soon a trio rocketed in the air on top of it revealing Kirishima, Iida, and Mina; Kirishima reached his hand out and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Come on!" Bakugo just smirked as he exploded up to them, Izuku sighed as he powered up ready to stop the villains from interfering in Bakugo's escape.