[Chapter 6] Dont Ever Leave Me

[A/N] YOU GUYS DIDNT. YOU DID NOT GET ME TO 1.01K READS. Omf I love you all so much thank you. As a thanks "gift" imma write y'all some soft smuttys because i luv u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So this is gonna be a long chapter] Dirk held Dave in a warm embrace, holding him tightly to his chest. He wanted to let Dave know that he loved him more than anything else in the world. Dirk re-adjusted so he was on his back and Dave lay on his chest. Dave nuzzled into his chest and fell back asleep softly. Dirk smiled to himself. He loved to know that Dave still loved him, and oh how cute he looked nuzzled up on Dirks chest. Messy, blonde hair framed his face . Dirk grinned wider.

Daves eyes slowly fluttered upon as he yawned. "Good morning sleepy head," whispered Dirk, smiling. "Good morning," said Dave, drowsiness in his voice. Dave laid his head back on Dirks chest and yawned.

"Sleep well," asked Dirk. "Yea, again, sorry Dirk," said Dave. Dirk picked him up and walked into the kitchen, kissing his forehead. "Its fine, really" he said as he set Dave down on the counter. Dave looked at him, concern in his eyes. Dirk walked over to him, and kissed him softly, wrapping Daves legs around his waist. Dave kissed him back, with more passion than Dirk. He wanted to show Dirk he really was sorry. Dirk shoved him up against the cabinets, kissing him heatedly. Dave wrapped his hands into Dirks hair tightly, tugging gently. He panted as he tugged hard on Dirks hair. Dirk pushed up against him, making Dave's hard on worse. Dirk bit and tugged on his lip making Dave moan softly. He rubbed his hand up and down his shirt as Dave pushed against his hands, looking for more friction. Dave moved his leg in between Dirks legs, pushing softly against Dirks hard on. Dirk moaned softly and Dave loved every second of it. Dave loved to here him moan, as he hardly ever did, no matter what. Hardly anything Dave did made him moan. So when he did, Dave treasured every moment of it.

Dirk began to slowly take Dave's shirt off when he heard a knock on the door. Dirk tried to ignore it and Dave kissed him harder when it came again, louder. "Fuckin' hell," said Dirk loudly. He left Dave on the counter, partially shirtless, whimpering, and still hard. He heard the door click open and a voice begin to speak. A few moments later Dirk walked back into the kitchen, holding a package. "Just some stuff I ordered for you," said Dirk with a soft smirk. Dave blushed and stared at him with sleepy eyes. "Want breakfast?" asked Dirk, grinning at him. Dave whimpered and looked at the package. "You'll find out what it is later, okay?" said Dirk. Dave whimpered again. "Use your words bro," said Dirk softly. Dave blushed lightly and whispered "hard." Dirk grinned. "I know. We'll fix that later," he said with a smirk. Dave whimpered once again and Dirk kissed him on the forehead, softly rubbing his hard on. Dave moaned and pushed up against Dirk. Dirk grinned and suddenly stopped, leaving Dave panting.

"So, breakfast?" asked Dirk.
~magical time skip to after breakfast~

Dirk sat in a chair near the window. Dave sat in his lap, curled up on his chest. "Dirk.." whispered Dave. "Yes Dave?" cooed Dirk. "Please don't ever leave me. Ever." Dirk looked at him with those beautiful, caring eyes. "I wouldn't dream of it, doll," whispered Dirk with a soft voice. Dave blushed and nuzzled into his chest, softly kissing his bare skin. "Hey Davey," said a smirking Dirk. "Why don't cha go figure out what I got ya," Dave blushed and ran off to go try it on.

Dave slowly walked into the room feeling a bit self-conscious. Dave was in a pair of black, over-the-knee stockings, a pair of cute, black, lace panties with a little bow, and a ribbon collar with a little bell on it. Dirk gasped. "Oh shit, Davey," he whispered, eyes wide. Dave felt a little better about his appearance and slowly walked over to Dirk, straddling his hips. Dirk kissed him roughly and grabbed at Dave's hips. Dave moaned and grinded against Dirk. Dirk licked and tugged at Dave's lower lip. Dave slightly opened his mouth as Dirk roughly guided his tongue in. Dirks tongue explored and played with Dave's tongue. They kissed heatedly for a few minutes until Dirk pulled away, a trail of saliva connecting their lips. Dave didn't even try to be dominant. He liked to be submissive, to be dominated, and Dirk didn't mind at all. Dirk picked Dave up and wrapped Dave's legs around his waist. Dirk walked them into his bedroom and threw Dave on the bed.

Dirk roughly crawled onto Dave and kissed him again, slowly trailing down his neck. Dave moaned softly and threw his head back, giving Dirk more accesses. Dirk kissed, sucked, and bit at his neck, leaving many marks. Dave scratched hard at Dirk's back, trailing his hands up into his hair. Dirk found his way to Dave's nipples (hate that word) and began to twist and flick at them. He began to guide his mouth onto one and suck and bite lightly. Dave moaned louder as Dirk's hands played with the other. Dave arched his back, grinding against Dirk roughly. Dirk looked up at Dave and smirked. He slid his hands down to Dave's hips and began to play with the top of the lace panties. Dirk slowly slid his hand in and made Dave moan (okay so this may be full smut.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and arch his back again. He tugged and pulled at Dirk's hair as Dirk softly brushed against his member. Dave began to pant and push against Dirk's hand. Dirk slowly, teasingly began to remove Dave's cute, black, lace panties, leaving him fully exposed. "You look cute like that, doll" whispered Dirk roughly in Dave's ear. Dave loved it when Dirk called him doll, and Dirk's been doing it a lot recently, not like he minds.

  Soft, lewd, melted moans stirred and mixed in the room. Neither could tell which came from who,  but it didn't matter. It was all so exhilarating, exciting. The sheer intimacy of it all made Dave shiver. Every kiss,  every nip,  every pant. It was so amazing. Such a sinful act,  yet so pleasurable.

Dirk leaned down to the top of Dave's member and lightly licked the tip. Dave gasped, a sharp shiver shaking down his spine. Dirk expertly flicked the tip of his tongue against his pert member again,  drawing lewd,  melted moans and pants from Daves reddened lips. Dirk knew he was extremely sensitive when it came to these "activities" which only made it that much more fun. The power he had over Dave was so exciting. One little kiss to the tip and he'd be moaning Dirks name like a whore.

  So that's exactly what he did. Dirk pressed his lips onto the tip of Dave's prick, never once breaking eye contact. Daves eyes lidded and glassed over in that lustful, and sexy way was enough for Dirk to end the teasing and get straight on to it, taking the flared and slightly reddened tip into his mouth.

  "Hah.. Fu...Dirk, " he panted, his hand finding it way into his soft hair, taking a fistful and tugging hard. Daves hand guided him deeper into the warm,  wet heat.  He panted, Dirk humming and bobbing his head. Dave cried out in pleasure,  Dirks name tearing from his lips. There fun didn't last too long after they started. Dave soon came deep in Dirks throat and Dirk's savoured everything greedily.

Dave lay on his back,  head resting on a pillow. Dirk wiggled his way under him,  head resting on his chest. His hand played with Daves soft,  sweaty locks. Content sighs and breaths filled the room.

"Dirk..." whispered Dave. "Yes doll?" cooed Dirk. "I love you so much, you understand that right?" said Dave. "I love you too doll. I love you more than anything in the whole world.." Dirk wrapped his arms tightly around him, and kissed his forehead.

[A/N] Well, I don't know about you but writing this made me completely, and utterly uncomfortable. But hey, you guys got me to 1.01k reads and someone requested it so I thought I do it for you guys. I'm sorry for the wait. My mum won't give me wifi. *many distant voices* "wonder why..." Heh. Yea. But I can update while at the library so don't worry guys. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I love you guys.

~KeyAndCravat