[Chapter 4] What Have You Done?

[A/N] Guys, this may be the last chapter. I'm not sure if I can continue if tbh XD ]

Dave woke up curled into Dirks chest. Dirk seemed content, calm and happy. Dave planted a small little kiss on the tip of his nose. A small smile flickered across is face and vanished a few seconds later. Dave got up an headed for the kitchen. The events from the other day played through his head. "Shit no please stop," whispered Dave to himself. A tear rolled down his cheek. A set of arms wrapped around him, making him feel safer, but not whole. Dave still felt so empty even after all the love and affection Dirk had shown towards him. But he put on a smile and didn't show how he really felt. He didn't want to feel like another burden after what had happened.

Dirk carried Dave to the couch and set him in his lap. Dirk gave him a caring look. He wasn't wearing his glasses. Dave realized that and stared into his beautiful orange eyes. He got lost in them so easily. "Bro, you okay" asked Dirk, a look of concern spreading over his face. Dave continued to stare, mesmerized by his beautiful, glowing eyes. Dirk said his name again only to snap him out of it. Dave gave him a small look and a soft smile. He curled into his chest again and fell asleep. When Dave woke up, Dirk was gone.
Dave walked into the kitchen looking for Dirk, hoping to find him. A note lay on the table saying in Dirks neat, but out of order hand writing saying:

ѕorry вro, нad тo go oυт ғor a lιттle wнιle. ιll вe нoмe ѕoon. pleaѕe вe ѕaғe. ι love yoυ.
~D̶ίгƙ
Daves heart fluttered a bit at the words "I love you." He decide to just curl up on the couch until Dirk returned.
A buzz sounded that scared Dave a little, only to find out it was Dirks phone. Dave picked it up, not think Dirk would mind. He slide his thumb across the screen to see what the notification had been. One of Dirks social media pages popped up. It was a picture on another persons page he had been tagged in. Dave clicked on the profile. The picture Dirk was tagged in was of him, two other girls and another guy Dave didn't recognize. It appeared the were at a bar and had plenty of drinks. He was sure Dirk and the others were very drunk. Then, several other pictures were posted. The first of the few, was of one of the girls dancing on Dirk, grinding on him while Dirk held her hips. Many others were like that until the last one was posted.
The last picture was of Dirk and the other girl full on making out. Dave felt the sting of tears swell in his eyes. He would've never thought Dirk would do that to him. Tears flowed down his cheeks. Dave threw the phone down and ran. He ran into Dirks bedroom and fell into his bed. He grabbed one of Dirks sweatshirts, holding it and sobbed. He sobbed until he couldn't anymore. Dave fell asleep with the not so comforting anymore smell of Dirk surrounding him.

Dave wasn't sure he could live with knowing that Dirk didn't really love him...

[A/N] IM SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE!! 💕💕 I just wanted to thank you all so so much for 360+ reads!! That's more than my first fic has!! Thank you guys so much. I love you all. I'll try and update soon. Some personal stuff is happening and I'm trying to handle it as best as I can. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible admin 😣. I love you guys. Thanks!]