25

Yi-Kyeong stepped closer to him, holding the gun to his chest. "Hyunsoo, what's going on with you?" She asked seriously.

"I win, don't I?" The man behind him said and I saw Hyunsoo's eyes flicker to the side and then down. My chest ached.

"Hyunsoo is ok." Eun-Hyuk announced. The guy came out of the elevator and pulled his hood down. "Is that so?" He said calmly and lowered Yi-Kyeong's gun.

"Don't move." Sang-Wook said, raising his gun higher for a better aim.

The guy chuckled. "You know those things can't kill me." He said, almost teasingly.

"Don't worry about it. I'll find a way to kill you when I need to."

Hyunsoo looked back and forth between the two men until his eyes landed on me. "Are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded and stepped in front of the gun barrel Sang-Wook was holding. "Put it away." He said, "He saved my life."

"Think about what they did." Yi-Kyeong spat, holding her gun tighter.

"Hyunsoo, he killed his own men." Byeong-il spoke up after a while. Probably wanting to get a word in to pretend to be a hero. "Do you really trust him?"

"Do you trust me?" Hyunsoo snapped and everyone went quiet. "He's just like me. So please put the guns down."

Everyone lowered their guns slowly and I saw the guy behind Hyunsoo smirk until it quickly faded. 

I don't have a good feeling about him.

I don't see Hyunsoo as much anymore. Ever since he made a new friend.

I walked around the broken building until I hear the kids screaming. I sprint towards the noise to see Su-Yeong holding her little brother back.

I watch as Su-Yeong drags Yeong-Su away as he screams and cries in her arms. I flinch back as the bright hot flames burst from the fire gun, then my gaze moves back to them burning the green smiled monster. It screeches in pain and I can't bear to listen to it. I cover my ears as I felt my eyes well with tears and I look away.

Hyunsoo watches in horror and he knows it wasn't a guilty monster. It hadn't done anything.

I quickly take the kids away before I hear that guy whisper to Hyunsoo and I turned to them. "Even an outcast should be picky about their friends." I tell him and give him a stern look before leaving down the hall, taking the kids with me.

I follow Eun-Hyuk around, trying to get answers. "What do you think that asshole is doing with Hyunsoo?"

"I don't know." He answers calmly and leans against a desk, "but he's being cooperative so don't provoke him."

I fold my arms across my chest and sigh. "He's obviously a pyscho," I muttered.

It was silent between us for a second before Eun-Hyuk reached into his breast pocket. "Look at this," he said and hands me a read folded paper. I take it carefully and open it up.

Special Infectee Report Guide

"So what?" I questioned, "what's the plan?"

"It's a good deal, it's tempting."

"So you wanna sell Hyun-soo out so we can all survive?"

"I didn't say that-."

"It's what you're implying Eun-Hyuk," I exclaimed, "do you really believe this? Just go back to your paranoid self."

"Exactly."

I stare at him, giving him a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

He points to the red paper in my hand. "Safety came sound ridiculous right? You don't know who can change into a monster or when they will change, so how can they ensure our safety?"

I stare at him and then look down at my feet. "So what now?"

I hear him sigh and he takes the paper out of my hand. "I'm gonna go talk to Hyunsoo." He gets up and walks past me. 

I let out a sigh and rub my temples.

I have no motivation to write so there s gonna be one more chapter