⋆⁺₊❅. twenty-four.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

flying to the pink sky
날아올라 마법 같은 이 순간

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚
april 16.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

A sigh left Johnny's lips as he shoved the small box into his pocket before opening the door to his apartment. Today would be the day. He couldn't push back the time any longer or else he would never do it.

"You are home," Ten said, his voice quiet as he embraced Johnny. Then he looked up at the clock. "And earlier than usual." He slid Johnny's jacket off his shoulders and hung it up near the door.

Truth be told, Johnny should've been home hours ago because he didn't have much work to do, but he had spent so much time just sitting in the car, pondering on whether or not to ask Ten.

"Thanks," Johnny said. His hands shook with anticipation. He wasn't sure of what Ten would think. Would he say no, and leave? Or would he say yes? Or maybe, just not any time soon?

When Johnny looked up at the clock, it was almost six in the evening. Much later than he wanted to be home and expected to be home, but he could surely make it work. Luckily, Ten had slippers on so Johnny could just take him and leave.

He took Ten by the hand and pulled him out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

"Wh— Where are we going?" Ten asked, his eyes growing wide. He followed Johnny nonetheless, struggling to keep up with him.

Silence was all Ten received from Johnny. A pout came to his lips, but he listened when Johnny told him to get into the car. He didn't like surprises very much, but if it was Johnny then he guessed he didn't mind.

For most of the car ride, it was silent. It would be getting dark soon and that wasn't apart of Johnny's plan.

After a while, though, they got to the place Johnny wanted to spend the night at. It was a nice hotel that was quite expensive, but if it was for Ten, then Johnny didn't mind.

"What is this place?" Ten asked as Johnny took his hand, walking him into the place.

"A hotel. We're staying here for the night, as like a date," Johnny answered.

Ten asked no more questions. They checked in to the hotel, but Johnny didn't bother going to the room. Instead, he went straight to the back of the hotel, where the pool and view of the ocean was.

 Instead, he went straight to the back of the hotel, where the pool and view of the ocean was

"It's so pretty," Ten said softly. His words made a smile come to Johnny's face as he pulled him up the stairs, going to the table furthest from the hotel rooms and people.

Johnny sat Ten down next to him. "Listen, Ten. I'm not really too good with things like this, or with my words in general, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. You have made me so happy these past months, and I can't even imagine how my life would be without you now." Johnny smiled and reached for Ten's hand. Ten's eyes welled up with tears as he squeezed his lover's hand, taken aback by his loving words.

Feeling overwhelmed with emotion, Ten leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Johnny's cheek, whispering, "I love you too."

Johnny pulled Ten into a warm embrace, holding him close as they savored the moment, both feeling the depth of their love for each other.

"You've really changed my life. You- You've changed me," Johnny admitted. Soon, he would be getting to the good part- He took Ten all the way out here just to propose. He needed to make it special, for Ten, he needed to make Ten remember this moment for the rest of his life. "And.. you're the last person I ever want to hurt. You mean so much to me, baby."

He carefully reached into his pocket, feeling the cool metal of the ring on his fingers. He had been saving up for something special all his life, and he could've never expected it to be a ring for someone.

Tears glistened in Johnny's eyes as he gazed at Ten. Ten looked at Johnny, his heart pounding, unsure of what was happening. Johnny took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering as he prepared to ask the question that would change both of their lives forever.

"I love everything about you, Tennie. How you look at the world with such wonder, how you always find beauty in the little things, and how you never fail to brighten my days. And I know it hasn't been very long since we've met. I may sound selfish, but I want to keep you all to myself. I wouldn't mind spending every day next to you, for the rest of my life."

Tears spilled from Ten's eyes as he listened to Johnny's heartfelt words, feeling overcome with love and emotion. He felt the same way- He felt so connected to Johnny, like he was the piece Ten was missing.

With a trembling hand, Johnny knelt down in front of Ten and held out the ring, his voice catching in his throat as he said, "Marry me?"

Ten's eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. His breath caught in his throat, his heart pounding loudly in his ears as he realized what was happening. "Yes, I will marry you," he said, his voice filled with emotion as tears of joy streamed down his cheeks.

Johnny slipped the ring onto Ten's finger, feeling a surge of happiness as Ten embraced him tightly, sealing their love and commitment with a tender kiss.

"I love you so damn much, Ten," Johnny whispered. He buried his nose into Ten's hair, more tears spilling from his eyes. Lost in the moment, Johnny whispered sweet promises of forever into Ten's ear, feeling the weight of it settle over him like a warm blanket.

They hugged for what felt like seconds but was really minutes, and once the sun set, they judged it was time to leave.

If he was being honest, Johnny had no clue on what to do afterwards. Neither of them knew a lot of people to invite, nor did they want to invite anybody they knew.

Ten had low expectations when it came to things like this, and Johnny was kind of grateful for that as weddings were expensive.

They were now going to spend the evening discussing their ideal wedding plans, which was not very ideal for most people, and decided to have an intimate ceremony with nobody else.

They were just going to go to the courthouse and do it - it was simple, but it meant the world to the both of them.