⋆⁺₊❅. twelve.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

where are we, and where should we go?
상관없어, 어디든 너와 함께면

‧₊˚ ☁️♡𓂃 ִֶָ.‧₊˚
january 23.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Ten, when is your birthday?"

The question had just popped up in Johnny's mind. His birthday was coming up in a little while as it was almost February, but he had never asked when Ten's birthday was, nor had Ten asked for his. It was just never something that was very important to either of them, so it was never thought about.

"The twenty-seventh of February," Ten said as he stuffed his mouth full of rice. Johnny smiled, a chuckle leaving his lips at his lover's tendencies. He was just glad Ten was enjoying himself. Once Ten was finished chewing, he asked, "When is yours?"

"Mine is the ninth of February," Johnny replied. What a coincidence their birthdays were in the same month. The fact that Ten even had a birthday surprised Johnny, since he was a siren. He continued to stare at Ten, who was now finishing off his plate. "Do you want to go out for ice cream?"

Almost immediately did Ten's eyes light up. His cheeks were stuffed with food. He looked like a little chipmunk. Without saying anything, he nodded happily.

Ten loved ice cream. Johnny had introduced it to him not too long ago and he already had asked for it many times. Unfortunately, every time Johnny said no, but today Ten got lucky. He finished his plate and went to do the dishes.

"Thank you, Tennie," Johnny said softly as he wrapped his arms around Ten's waist, leaning over his shoulder and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Smiling, Ten let out a cute laugh. "It is only a few plates, Johnny. There is no need to thank me."

He was so sweet. It made Johnny's heart ache so badly. How lucky of a person was he to have someone like Ten in his life, let alone actually being his? He was so very lucky.

After a couple minutes, Ten had finished. He attempted to push himself out of Johnny's hold, but like always, Johnny didn't budge. Only after a few moments of struggling was Ten able to get away. He laughed, running to Johnny's room and attempting to hide himself under the blankets.

Johnny pretended not to follow, and just stood outside of the door frame for a little before slowly and silently walking over to the side of the bed.

Ten slowly peeked out of the blanket, still keeping it over his head, and then hid completely a few seconds later. Johnny pulled the blanket off him and Ten was laughing and screaming, trying to get away from the taller.

"Help!" Ten cried as Johnny pulled him away from the comfort of the blankets. They were both laughing loudly. "Let me go!" He was eventually pushed down into the mattress by Johnny, his stomach beginning to hurt from laughing so hard. He could barely handle Johnny's ticklish touch. He wrapped his legs around Johnny's waist, trying to get him to stop.

Oddly enough, it worked, because Johnny's face had turned a light shade of red and he stopped attacking Ten.

"You are so silly," Ten said quietly, panting. He wrapped his hand around the back of Johnny's neck, pulling him down and kissing him.

Johnny smiled into the kiss, running his fingers under Ten's hoodie, touching his bare skin which was quite warm. When they pulled away, he whispered, "I know. You love it, though."

A chuckle left Ten's lips. "I do. Very much." He kissed Johnny again, but this time it was only a peck on the lips. Johnny wanted more, so he leaned down and tried to catch Ten's lips, but the other only turned his head away. "Nuh-uh. You promised me ice cream."

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Anything you want of me." Ten wrapped both his arms around Johnny and hugged him tightly. Johnny didn't resist, sliding his arms around Ten's waist and lying on him. Ten smiled, enjoying Johnny's weight on his chest. "I promise you anything, my love. Ice cream now?"

"That's an amazing deal," Johnny muttered. He let out a noise of happiness at Ten's little pet name for him before burying his nose in the side of Ten's neck and huffing out a long sigh. He would love to do this for the rest of his life with Ten, whether he had to buy the other ice cream every time or not. He would also love to be called that by Ten for the rest of his life.

They both got up to go and get ready. Johnny would probably just end up ordering them ice cream from a nearby Dairy Queen or something, or maybe run to a gas station that was open really late. It was already almost midnight.

Ten had gotten in the car first. He didn't care about what his appearance looked like. After all, Johnny always said he was pretty, so it made him feel a little bit better about himself. Or maybe it just made him feel like he didn't have to care what he was wearing.

He was already getting used to being in his human form more often. He hadn't been in the ocean for maybe a week, and was hoping it would stay like this.

After maybe twenty minutes, they had gotten to a place that had good ice cream. Johnny didn't really feel like talking to any other people very much so he just went through the drive thru and ordered something for himself and whatever he thought Ten would like.

Eating ice cream in January was not very normal for Johnny, but now it was. Their trip was quick and by the time they got home their ice creams were already finished.

Ten had taken a shower and put on just a hoodie and boxers before walking out to Johnny, who was scrolling on his phone whilst sitting on the couch.

"Thank you for the food, Johnny," Ten said softly. He climbed onto Johnny's lap, kindly throwing his phone away onto the cushion of the couch. "I promised you whatever you wanted, you know."

A grin came to Johnny's face. Ten was so cute, like always. He brought his hands around Ten's thighs, squeezing them gently. "I'll save it for when I need it."

Nodding, Ten gulped and then ultimately decided to get away from Johnny. He figured that maybe he shouldn't be wearing so little around the taller. This was the first time he had actually felt like Johnny was.. a pervert...

Whatever. It was Johnny. So Ten didn't move. He stayed on Johnny's lap, leaning forward and giving him a kiss. "I am sleepy, so I am going to bed. Come cuddle me soon, please." He got off Johnny and went to his bedroom, getting cozy under the sheets. Not the blankets, though, because then Johnny would get too hot.

Ten was falling asleep rather slower than he had originally thought he would, but Johnny didn't join him throughout that time at all. He had begun to get cold, and maybe felt a little annoyed because Johnny hadn't come yet.

But then he felt a warm presence behind him.

"I'm here. Sorry I took so long," Ten heard Johnny whisper. He smiled and then scooted closer to Johnny. Johnny wrapped his arms around Ten's waist, spooning him. Thankfully, Ten had decided not to get under the blankets, which Johnny was grateful for. Ten already knew him so well. "I love you, baby."

"You are so sweet. And I love you, Johnny," Ten whispered, before finally drifting off to sleep.