⋆⁺₊❅. four.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

내게 안긴 묘한 떨림
살며시 내민 손을 잡고 sway, yeah

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚
december 15.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

A few weeks went by. Johnny had forgotten about the siren for a good while, but when he came back to the sea, he realized he had forgotten about Ten. He felt horrible now.

Johnny sat on the cold sand of the beach, silently waiting. He was dangerously close to the water, and if the wrong siren came along, he would probably be pulled into the water and drowned. He didn't quite know what he was waiting for, until he heard that same sweet voice he heard weeks ago.

He sat up quickly. Excitement ran through his veins when the singing was replaced with a familiar hum. Now that he thought about it, Johnny had been wanting to see Ten for a long while.

Ten's head popped up from under the shallow water. His smile sent chills down Johnny's arms, but he didn't care.

Ten saw Johnny sitting on the beach, a blanket over his lap. The air felt much colder than the water.

"I am back," Ten said. He crawled up to the shore and through the sand, only a foot away from Johnny. Oddly enough, the sand didn't stick to his soaking body. The ocean water retreated, revealing Ten's pink tail. Despite him being a siren, the bright color fit him well.

Johnny, of course, was in awe. Ten still looked gorgeous, possibly even prettier now. Ten was like a magnet that pulled him in.

A question floated around in Johnny's mind. He wanted to take Ten home with him. It was an odd thought, but rarely did Johnny not get what he wanted. Just like last time, Ten would say yes.

But never would Johnny take advantage of Ten. That would break his heart in the end, and he didn't want to hurt anybody, especially Ten.

A cold breeze bit at Ten's skin, and he shivered, his lower lip beginning to tremble. Trying to warm up, he wrapped his long tail around his body. It didn't help, as it didn't cover his whole body and it was still dripping with water.

"Can you please turn into a human?" Johnny asked.

"Yes." Ten hadn't hesitated to answer. A part of him was hoping Johnny would ask that. "You must close your eyes if you want me to."

Ten covered Johnny's eyes with his hands, careful not to get him wet. He removed them seconds later, and Johnny saw no difference, until he looked down. Instead of a pink tail, Ten had long legs and had just a T-shirt and shorts on. He brushed through his wet hair with his hand, getting it out of his face.

"You are so beautiful." The words slipped from Johnny's mouth, making a smile come to Ten's face. Johnny thought out loud too often, which was going to become a problem if he didn't get out of that habit.

"Thank you," Ten answered, reaching to brush his hand against Johnny's cheek. This was definitely an odd scenario— a sailor and a siren having interest each other. But here they were, sitting together on the beach, talking.

A part of Johnny was scared Ten was only reeling him in and he had no interest in Johnny, only his soul. After all, that is what sirens did, right?

No, not Ten. Definitely not Ten. He seemed too innocent. He seemed too weak to do anything like that. He was a siren with a pink tail. How odd was that? Sirens were never meant to be colorful, but Ten was. He was harmless.

Suddenly, Ten leaned forward and kissed Johnny on the mouth lightly.

Ten loved giving kisses to people, or other sirens and mermaids. He was never able to do it often, so he kissed everyone he relatively liked.

Johnny stayed frozen. Blush rose onto his cheeks and he watched as Ten pulled away. He noticed Ten's shaky body, so he wrapped his blanket around him.

"Thank you, Johnny," Ten whispered. Reluctantly, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Johnny's chest before kissing him once more, this time more deeply. It took Johnny completely by surprise.

He didn't mind, though. This.. definitely wasn't normal - he felt so connected to Ten although their experiences were completely different. He placed his arms around Ten's waist, allowing the other to kiss him longer. It felt nice. It had been such a long time since Johnny had done this with someone. It made him feel warm inside, just like the last time Ten kissed him.

When Ten pulled away from the kiss, neither of them wanted to let go of each other.

"Will you show me your home? I want to see it." Ten asked. It was a rather random question, but he was curious as to what Johnny's living whereabouts looked like.

Johnny took no time to think about Ten's question. "Yes, of course, Tennie." He adjusted the blanket over Ten's shoulders, tying the top of it around Ten's neck so it would stay put. Then he pulled the rest of the blanket around Ten. He looked adorable, but he would look even better in Johnny's clothes.

Ten's eyes widened at the nickname and his eyes glowed a little brighter. He liked it.

Johnny got up, pulling Ten along with him. Ten struggled to walk, having a slight limp. There was a pulsing pain in his leg, but he ignored it and followed Johnny, whose hand was in his own.

A couple of years ago, Ten had hurt his leg running away from sailors. For the longest time, he never wanted to approach one. They had acted just like his fellow sirens had— cruel. They fed off of his kind nature. They slowly picked him apart as if he were just a toy.. but Johnny wouldn't do that to him. Ten could feel it. That's why he trusted Johnny.

Once Johnny brought Ten to his car, the latter was surprised. It was huge, but he couldn't remember the name of it. He had never seen a car like this before - It looked ginormous. "What.. what is this called? I am sorry, I do not remember."

Smiling softly, Johnny opened the passenger door, signaling for Ten to get in. "It's a car, but it's also called a truck." So that's why it was bigger than all the other cars Ten has seen.

Ten reluctantly got in, moving his limbs out of the way so Johnny could close the door. He was definitely nervous. He crossed his leg over his other one, tugging the blanket tighter around himself. Johnny's car was freezing.

Johnny joined Ten seconds later in the driver's seat. He started up his car and soon they were on the road.

"How far away is your home?" Ten asked. Johnny looked at him, but said nothing.

Ten looked so, so pretty. He was distracting Johnny. Johnny reached over and took Ten's hand in his own. He would never have done something like this with a normal person, but he knew Ten would like it.

Not very surprised, Ten looked out the window and at all the cars they were passing by. He squeezed Johnny's hand, moving it to rest on his thigh. Johnny's hand was so warm.

"It's around twenty minutes away," Johnny finally answered. He gently rubbed Ten's thigh with his hand.

Ten nodded, excited for what was to come.