⋆⁺₊❅. fourteen.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

같아 hero 오직 위한
환상을 거닐
going up, up, up 우린 up, up, oh-whoa

‧₊˚ ☁️♡𓂃 ִֶָ.‧₊˚
february 14.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Ten had wanted to go back to the ocean for a couple days. Being in his human form for so long was tiring. Johnny took him back, but today was Valentine's Day, so he wanted to spend it with his favorite person.

A soft smile came to Ten's face when he saw Johnny walking down to the beach from the pier that extended out into the ocean. He just knew he would be there for him.

"Hey," Johnny greeted, a smile on his face. He found it so odd how Ten just knew when he would be there for him, but that was a good thing.

"Hi," Ten said quietly. He got up from where he was sitting and immediately pressed his lips against Johnny's. "Did you miss me?"

Johnny embraced Ten tightly. "I always do." They stayed there for a few seconds before Johnny pulled away. "I have a ton planned. Let's go?"

Ten nodded.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚

The first thing on Johnny's to-do list with Ten was to go to an amusement park which was nearby. Well, it was all the way in Chicago, which was already hours away, but he was sure Ten wouldn't mind.

Ten only noticed they were going somewhere unfamiliar an hour and a half into the drive. He was pretty clueless, and there weren't very many thoughts running through his head. In other words, he was brain dead.

"Where are we going?" Ten asked. He grabbed Johnny's hand and placed it on his thigh. He had a feeling Johnny would refuse to tell him. "Is it a surprise?"

"Yes, it is," Johnny replied. He laughed once he heard Ten let out a groan. "Don't worry. It'll be fun."

After another half an hour and a little bit of chit-chat, they had finally arrived.

Ten didn't know what was going on - all he knew was that this was going to be fun. As soon as he was out of the car he smiled. There were lots and lots of fun rides in the distance and games they could play.

"What is this place?" Ten asked. He took Johnny's hand in his own, excitement written all over his face.

"It's called an amusement park. It's really fun, I promise you," Johnny answered. They went up to the stand where you get your wristbands and Johnny took out his wallet, paying for the all-day wristbands.

Ten was already full of energy. He pointed at a big ride, one that swung whoever went on upside down very high in the air. "Can we go on that one?" He looked to Johnny.

"Um.. yeah," Johnny said. Now he thought about why he brought Ten here and why he chose this place. Believe it or not, Johnny was scared of heights. He was also scared of amusement park rides.

They walked to get in line for the ride. There seemed to be seats meant for two people, so Johnny was at least a tiny bit relieved. Ten noticed how stiff Johnny was.

"Do you not want to go on this one?" Ten asked. He placed his hand on Johnny's arm, looking up at him. The sweet expression Ten offered Johnny made him smile.

"I do. I'm just.." He paused. "Don't worry about it, Ten."

Ten didn't say anything for a few moments. When they got up to the front of the line, they showed the employee their wristbands, and were walking onto the platform to get onto the ride.

"I will hold your hand. I promise," Ten said once they were in their seats. He took Johnny's hand in his, leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. After a few minutes, another employee came around and buckled them into the ride.

The ride had started to rise up into the air. The platform shut in on itself, leaving their legs hanging. As soon as they had begun to spin, Johnny shut his eyes. Ten squeezed his hand tighter, silently reassuring him.

Johnny didn't want to open his eyes. He felt so dizzy not even halfway through, but when the ride stopped for a moment he opened his eyes.

Only to find himself hanging over a crowd of people.

Ten heard a scream from Johnny.

"Johnny!" Ten laughed. The whole ride, he was completely silent, but now he was laughing because of Johnny's screeches.

After the longest five minutes of Johnny's life, he felt the metal platform under his feet again.

An employee came back around to lift their restraints back up. Ten slipped out of his seat, grabbing Johnny's hand again and helping him out. Johnny was so dizzy he could barely walk.

"Oh, Johnny. We should not have gone on this," Ten said. They navigated to a place with a bench. Ten sat next to Johnny. "I'm sorry."

"For what, baby?" Johnny asked. He sounded like he had no clue what was going on. He grabbed Ten's hand, squeezing it tightly and laying his head on Ten's shoulder. "I just feel a little dizzy, that's all. Then we can go play some fun games."

Ten nodded. He played with Johnny's fingers, waiting for a couple minutes. Finally, Johnny was able to stand up without feeling nauseous. Ten decided he didn't want to go on any more rides like that. They went on a few more, but then went to play some games at the weird huts with stuffed animal prizes hung all over them.

"I'm going to win you something," Johnny said confidently. He paid the employee at the stand five dollars for ten throws at the ring toss. Ten smiled. He smiled even wider when Johnny missed all ten throws.

Johnny let Ten try, and he surprisingly made roughly 80.2% of the throws.

Ten ended up winning Johnny something. Johnny was oddly happy holding his huge panda bear in his arms as they walked through the park.

It was already dark and they had missed the sunset playing games. They had been at the amusement park for around four hours now.

"Are you ready to go home?" Johnny asked. He watched as Ten nodded.

They walked back to the car. Johnny put his panda bear in the backseat. Ten felt bad so he buckled the stuffed animal's seatbelt.

"Thank you for the fun time, Johnny," Ten said once they were on the road. "I really appreciate it."

"Of course, Ten. I knew you would like it."

Ten gave Johnny a smile before he closed his tired eyes.