⊹₊ ⋆☾☁️✮⋆˙‧₊ twenty-three.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

너의 그 작은 손을 잡은 순간
눈앞에 펼쳐지는
a whole new world

‧₊˚ ☁️♡𓂃 ִֶָ.‧₊˚
march 27.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Ten was still recovering. Well, his injuries weren't very serious and were only minor, but being in his human form made them hurt much more and they healed slower than they would if he were to be in his siren form. He didn't mind, though, because Johnny took care of him.

He was able to take the bandages off after a couple days which he was glad for, because he felt suffocated in those things.

Currently, Ten was in a blanket, laying on the hard ground of the balcony. It was still cold out, but not too cold to where he had to wear a sweater or jacket. He was fine with just his blanket. He was waiting for Johnny to get home. A part of him felt like he needed to leave, so that whatever happened last time didn't happen again.

It would be different this time, though.

Hopefully.

A gentle sigh escaped Ten's lips as he closed his eyes, enjoying the breeze on his face. Before then, he hadn't been on Johnny's balcony because the taller one never went. It was much more relaxing than Ten had initially thought. It was his new favorite place to be- besides Johnny's arms, of course, but that was too cheesy to admit out loud.

Ten curled into himself and he opened his eyes again, staring at the view from the balcony. He saw the city below and it was gorgeous, especially at a late time like this. Ten didn't quite know what time it was, but he guessed somewhere around seven in the evening, since the sun set not too long ago.

He heard the front door open and felt the presence of his lover, but he didn't move. It was too warm and comfortable for that, and Johnny would probably see him through the glass door and come out to be by him.

Johnny did just that. After he hung up his jacket and set his things down, he noticed a fluffy ball sitting on his balcony. It was Ten with his fluffy blanket, which he knew immediately. He stepped out of his shoes and slid the glass door open, looking down at Ten.

"Hey," Johnny said softly as he sat down right behind Ten. He pulled the blanket down so it wasn't covering Ten's whole body, now only his waist and down. Johnny needed to see Ten's face again, especially after that long and horrid day he had at work. "How was your day?"

Ten turned to lay on his back and he looked up at Johnny, who looked exhausted. He reached up and placed his hand on Johnny's cheek, which was cold to the touch.

Bringing his hand up, Johnny covered Ten's and held it to his face. Ten was warm.

Ten brought his hand away from Johnny's face, moving to sit up to look at Johnny properly. Johnny's hair looked so messy and soft and Ten couldn't hold himself back. He pushed his hand through Johnny's hair multiple times. "It was okay. And how was your day?"

Johnny held back a smile. He enjoyed having his hair run through. He closed his eyes, taking in all of Ten's actions. "Um, it could've been better," he admitted. "But I feel better now."

"That's good." Ten smiled.

"Last time you promised me cuddles," Johnny whispered, just loud enough for Ten to hear.

Ten could tell that saying the request made Johnny shy, but it only made him smile wider. He loved the word "cuddle", because it sounded so cute, and Johnny saying it made Ten love it more.

Wrapping his arms around Johnny, Ten allowed the taller to bury his nose in the crook of his neck. Johnny was tired, and Ten could feel it.

"Are you sleepy?" Ten asked. He pressed a kiss to Johnny's ear, which was the only place he could reach since Johnny pressed himself into him.

"No," Johnny replied, his voice quiet. He was clearly lying, but Ten decided not to say anything. "You wanna go for a walk?"

A sigh left Ten's lips. He pulled away from Johnny, looking him in the eyes. He couldn't though, because Johnny's eyes were closed. "No. You should go to bed. You have work in the morning."

"Nooooo.."

"Oh, baby, I was only kidding. You know tomorrow is Saturday. Come on, let's go for a walk."

Now happy, Johnny stood up and went to go get his shoes on again. Ten did the same, getting a sweater on and following Johnny out the door.

Johnny didn't want to go far. He only wanted to spend time with his lover, doing something besides lying in bed and sleeping. He enjoyed talking to Ten.

Ten slid his hand into Johnny's right as they exited the apartment building. "Where are we going to go?"

"I don't know. I just wanna spend time with you, and I don't feel like cooking so maybe we could get something yummy to eat," Johnny said. He squeezed Ten's hand, a sigh leaving his lips.

Nodding, Ten walked close to Johnny, pressing up against him whenever another person stepped a little too close as they walked past the couple.

As they walked, they kept quiet. After maybe half an hour of just walking and spending time together, Johnny brought Ten to a nearby restaurant. Luckily it wasn't too far from Johnny's apartment, just in case Ten got tired early.

The restaurant was empty and dark. This relieved Ten, because he didn't enjoy seeing other people or hearing them talk. In a way, it annoyed him. It actually annoyed the crap out of him.

"What do you want to eat?" Johnny asked. He handed Ten a menu, letting him look over it for a few minutes. "So..?"

"Um.. Uh.." Ten began, unsure of what he wanted. "This.. chicken alfredo thingy."

A smile came to Johnny's face. He chuckled, reaching to take Ten's hand in his own. "Okay."

They finished their food maybe an hour later, and it was already super late. Like Johnny guessed earlier, Ten became sleepy. Each step they took back to Johnny's apartment, he leaned against the taller.