⊹₊ ⋆☾☁️✮⋆˙‧₊ seven.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

너의 그 작은 손을 잡은 순간
눈앞에 펼쳐지는 a whole new world

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚
december 25.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Ten had fallen asleep in Johnny's arms for the tenth time in a row now. He couldn't deny it - Johnny's embrace was his favorite place to be. It was also the warmest place he had ever been in. He had never felt anywhere near sleepy before, but with Johnny he felt safe enough to rest. Now what he yearned for the most was to lay down and rest in Johnny's arms.

When he awoke, he slowly opened his eyes to darkness. His nose was buried in a thin cloth which smelled of vanilla and cinnamon. He pulled back, not very much because Johnny's arms were wrapped around him tightly. He saw moonlight shining through the window and a dim lamp was turned on in the corner on a bookshelf.

"Johnny?" Ten whispered. It was still pitch black outside, so he assumed Johnny to be asleep.

He wasn't. "Yes?" Johnny answered, his voice exhausted-sounding. He pulled Ten close once again, trying to steal some of his warmth. "Did you just wake up?" What had Johnny been doing to be up this late? The sun was probably about to come out.

"Yes." Ten buried his head back into the cloth of Johnny's shirt. God, was Johnny warm. It made Ten feel so much more comfortable. "You must rest. Go to sleep."

Johnny reached over to the nightstand to grab his phone. It was nearly five in the morning on Christmas day. Ten had only been sleeping for about five hours. Johnny hadn't been able to sleep all night because he had gotten Ten a present and was excited to give it to him. He wouldn't want to spend the rest of the day tired, though.

"You need to rest too, Tennie." Johnny nuzzled his nose into Ten's hair. He smelled amazing, like saltwater and caramel. "You deserve it. You deserve so much, you know that?"

That was kind of cheesy, but Ten still liked it. He let out a small noise of approval, his arms tightening around Johnny's waist.

It had only been a month since they'd met, but Ten already felt so connected to Johnny. Johnny felt the same way, oddly enough. He had never felt like this for any other person.

"You're so pretty," Ten said softly. He trailed his finger along Johnny's cheekbone, admiring his facial features.

"Sleep, please." Johnny pulled Ten's hand away from his face and placed Ten's arm around his waist. "Hug me and go back to sleep."

Ten gladly obliged.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚

The next morning, Johnny woke up and didn't feel warmth next to him as usual. Ten wasn't there. A part of him was calm, but the other part of him felt anxious. Where had Ten gone?

He got up and the first thing he did was walk into the living room. Ten was sitting there, a book in his hands and a blanket over his lap. It was a sight Johnny hadn't seen before, but he found it cute. He didn't even know if Ten could actually read, which was honestly sad.

Ten looked up from the book and into Johnny's eyes. He gave the taller a genuine smile, one that seemed to be filled with affection and adoration. It made Johnny's heart ache. He had wanted for someone to look at him like that when he woke up - he just wanted somebody to love him. Ten did just that.. at least, it felt like he did.

"Hi," Ten greeted, his voice soft as he closed the book and set it on the coffee table. "Are you going to give me a morning hug?" He stood up, holding his arms out, expecting a hug from Johnny.

He got one right away. Johnny smiled gently, taking Ten into his arms. "You're the cutest." He buried his nose in Ten's soft hair.

Ten laughed, hiding his face in the crook of Johnny's neck. Blush appeared on his cheeks and he felt himself get hot. A lot of the things Johnny said made him nervous.

Johnny pulled away from their hug a few moments later, bringing his hand up to cup Ten's face. He rubbed Ten's cheek with his thumb gently. "I'll make us breakfast and then after you can open up the gifts I got you. Go and read your book, now."

Smiling, Ten nodded and then pecked Johnny's lips. He sat back down and went to read his book again. The whole time, he couldn't focus, because right in front of him Johnny was standing there in the kitchen, making breakfast. It made Ten feel amazing inside. He felt like he could spend every day like this, with Johnny, happy.

He wished he had met Johnny sooner.

"Johnny?" Ten called out.

"Yes, Tennie?" Johnny answered.

"Can I take something from your closet?"

"Of course. You don't have to ask."

"Thank you."

Ten got up and made his way to Johnny's room, opening up his closet doors and taking the hoodie that looked the comfiest. It was too long on him but was made of soft wool, which was quite warm.

Breakfast was ready not soon after. The sweet aroma of food filled Ten's senses as he quickly left Johnny's room.

Johnny had fixed two plates up for the both of them before turning around and being met with the cutest sight ever. Ten stood there, in Johnny's hoodie, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He was just wearing boxers and a hoodie, but still, the sight was... alluring.

He looked absolutely adorable. It made Johnny's heart do a million flips.

"Um.. breakfast, Ten," Johnny said, catching himself before he became too anxious. He set both plates down on the table so that they were sitting next to each other.

"Thank you," Ten said happily. He waited for Johnny to take a seat before wrapping his arms around his shoulders and giving him a kiss on the cheek. His affection sent chills through Johnny's veins.

They finished eating quickly. Johnny had set the plates in the sink and then he dragged Ten to the Christmas tree, sitting on the floor with him. There were a good amount of presents, and almost all of them were for Ten.

"Johnny, I have a gift for you, too," Ten said quietly, shyly. He crawled over to the back of the Christmas tree, bringing out a relatively small box that was wrapped horribly. At least he tried..? "It is not much, but I thought of you.."

Johnny couldn't help the smile that came to his face. He was a little surprised Ten thought of him, but he refused to question it. He felt grateful that Ten even cared about him like that. He let Ten place the box in his hands before he unraveled it. Under the wrapping paper was a small box that looked like one for jewelry. He took off the top and inside was a pretty, blue necklace in the shape of a heart. It glowed. He looked up at Ten.

"Thank you, Ten. It's beautiful." He managed a smile, pulling Ten closer to him and giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. "You're so sweet." He didn't want to question where Ten got it or if he made it, but part of him still wondered.

Ten took the present Johnny held out to him. It felt soft and light. He opened it, and inside was a pink hoodie that was soft to the touch. Ten smiled widely, dropping everything in his hands and hugging Johnny. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you," he repeated, his embrace around Johnny tight. He pulled away a few seconds later. Tears were in his eyes. "You spoil me too much, Johnny."

"Why are you crying?" Johnny asked. Even so, he smiled, wiping the tears off Ten's cheeks. Ten still looked pretty, even crying. It made Johnny's heart ache even more when Ten's lower lip trembled. "Aww, Tennie.."

Burying his head in Johnny's shoulder, Ten sniffled. He couldn't believe how much he was crying over just this.

"Here, why don't we open up the rest later and we can go do something fun?" Johnny offered.

Ten merely nodded, sinking further into Johnny's gentle touch.