PSA 🤍

hey pookies!

so y'all have probably noticed that i haven't updated since november (yikes!) ha ha ha...

um it's because i've absolutely hated where this story has gone. i've rushed it and it hasn't gone in the direction i wanted it to when i planned it in the first place.

would you guys be mad if i rewrote it?
to a certain degree, i mean. i wouldn't rewrite the entire thing, as parts of it i don't hate as much (as they were on the original storyline).

some of the story will remain the same, some will change. my decisions on what parts will stay are still to be decided.

however, if i do go through with the change, i am not sure how long it will take for me to do this and how i would go about it (as in would i rewrite a chapter and post it again after, or would i just take down the story as a whole and work my way through it?). all is undecided until i get feedback and/or i remember how to work wattpad (💀).

please let me know what you guys think. i apologise for my inactivity, i love to write but i'm very picky, so when it's not up to my standards it crumbles down and i lose motivation.
i would love to continue writing this story for you guys, if that's what you want.

comment on this chapter and tell me what you guys want, what you think i should do, and if you will continue to read the story if i do decide to revamp.

thank you for your patience,

- your lovely author, michaeljacksonisking 🫶🫶