𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭: 𝖴𝗆... 𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉?

~

"You." Is all Miguel says, his back still turned to us. "Lynx." He utters after a beat of confused silence.

"Uh- OK."

Audibly gulping, I make my way towards the raised platform that Miguel stands on. His gaze doesn't shift, kept solely on the red-lined screen before him.

He makes a noise that can only be described as a growl, before yanking me to his side by my hood, causing me to let out a yelp.

I look back at the group, but not one of them dares to meet my eyes. Fine, guess I'm on my own, then.

"Um.." I start, turning to face a stone-cold Miguel. "Wassup?"

Someone snorts from below. I'm gonna beat the shit out of that crumpet muncher when this is over, I promise myself, seeing Hobie stifling more giggles.

Two sharp finger-snaps bring my attention back to the problem at hand.

"What's up," He mumbles, "Is that a canon event is disrupted. Do you know what that is, l/n?"

Damn, I guess we are off first name basis then. Ouch.

"Yeah. Gwen told me about it back in Pav's- I mean, Pavitr's dimension." Twiddling my fingers anxiously, I don't dare making eye contact.

"Good. Then you know how shocking bad that is," Miguel scrunches his gorilla hands into fists, cracks echoing in their wake.

"I mean, Gwen tried to stop Mi-"

"That's all well and good. But she wasn't able to. That's what matters. Not the 'what if'. The sooner you learn that, the better."

He turns away slightly, his eyes scanning the others. A muscle twitches in his face.

Oh god, he's gonna go fucking batshit-

"You're dismissed, Lynx."

"Huh?" My eyebrows raise in surprise.

"You heard me. Go. I need to yell at these insane idiots."

"Um, alright." I waste no time scurrying towards the elevator doors. Thank you lord, for sparing my life.

I stop as I reach Hobie's side.

"You're a little fucker, you know that?" I whisper into his ear, death gripping his shoulder. "And I'm gonna force feed you buttered crumpets until you look like a pregnant lady."

"Is it weird 'at turns me on?" He replies lowly, poking my side. "Now scurry off princess, before 'at dragon changes his mind and decides to have ya for afternoon tea."

Silence follows me as I stroll to the elevator. They don't let out a peep until the doors close, burning holes into my back with their eyes.

~

"What the fuck what the fuck?" I start mumbling to myself as I leave the elevator, my eyes frantically scanning the main hall.

What do I do now? Everyone I know here is down there.

I pull my phone out of the pocket of my jeans to check the time.

"Huh?" I grunt, seeing a slip of paper in the back of the phone case.

'my no. if ya wanna text me - wanker' it reads.

Oh. Guess I will do that then. I open a new contact, typing in his number. Saving it, I flick him a text.

 Saving it, I flick him a text

~

"I still don't know how to work this fuckin watch," I grumble, fiddling with the buttons. "All I know is the number of my dimension."

"Everything all good?" My eyes shoot up at the voice. A man clad in all black and grey clothing stands before me, hands in the pockets of his trench coat. "Need any help?"

His voice is nice to listen to, slightly gruff, but comforting nonetheless.

"Yes, actually." I show him my watch screen. "It's my first time using this watch, and I'm not sure how to open a portal. So far, all the portals I've been through have been opened by someone else."

"I see," He lightly pulls my wrist toward him more, before tapping a few buttons, opening up a screen I had seen the others on. "Now all you have to do is put in your dimension number, then this button to open the portal."

"Thank you so much, Mr...?"

"Spider-man Noir, and you?"

"Lynx Spider."

I smile up at the masked man before me.

"Anyways, gotta run. Thanks you again, Mr. Spider-man Noir!" I say, before tapping the button to open a mass of swirling colours, the bridge between universes.

"It's just Spider-man N-"

I don't hear the rest of his sentence, as I had already stepped into the wall of swirls.

~

A/N:

Been procrastinating this chapter LOL

soz for not including yall in the scene. i'm just lazy.

the rest of the story probably wont be matched up with the movies.

also, im away camping all week next week, so i cant update, but i will try my best to release a bunch of chapters this week to make up for it.

also, do u guys like the text thing? if u don't i won't put it in that often, it was just an idea.

byeee