the end

When we pull up to my mom's house. I ran in side only to find that she was asleep.

" Amelia wake up."

"Becky what are you doing here."

"Um well I... Um. ...."

"You what dear?"

"I kinda know something."

"We all know stuff."

"This is shoking stuff."

"Becky Rian what are you trying to say."

" I.......I know you are my mom."that got her atention.

"What are you talking about."

"Amelia, Mom I know you don't know this but I am your kid."

"Becky what are you talking bout? I don't understand ."

" No time to explain but I need you to grab jackson and the kids and get in my car." I had a car that could fit 8 people so everyone would not be able to fit.

" don't grab anything."

"But ."she said and grabed a family picture.

"Come on we need to go." I scream.

"Fine ." She whines and we all jump in the car. When Amelia got her seat belt on she saw my dad and started crying.

" why did you you leave me. Where's our child."

" She is not our kid and I left to try and find our kid and I did so I came back."

" where's taylor?" She asked.

" I gave her back to her right full parents but I heard she was murdered at the age of thirteen." My mom started crying.

"No, she is in her rightful place she is with her family. I wish taylor was here but somethings are not meant to be. The only thing that matters now is that I am here with you and we are safe."
Once she said that jackson started showing his fangs. I would have never guessed he was a vampire too.

" We are almost at the meeting spot. " Mason said breaking the silence.

" who are we meeting up?" Asked my dad.

"If we are going to kill these guys we are going to need back up." Mason said way to serious.

"Oh ya."

" If you want I can call a couple vampires in from my old clan." Said jackson.

"That would be great."I said while Smilling.

" I don't want my kids in the battle I need someone to bring them to safty?" I asked the car of people

"I can do it." My mom said.

"Want to be a good grandma."

"Are you sure?" Said jackson.

"I haven't been more sure in my life. I will also be taking my kids."

"We are here." Mason said.
Once the car stoped my mom grabbed all six of the kids and started running away.

"If I don't make it tell my kids I love them." I screamed at her .

I walked inside the building while pushing away the tears that were starting to form. When I looked up I noticed that the vampires had already arrived. There was probaly 45 werewolves including me, mason and my dad and 30 vampires plus jackson.
I could here them talking about there attack plan when all of a sudden I heard what sounded like hail on the roof of the old wearhouse.