The month

BLAKE POV
After that kiss becky has been ignoring me for the past 3 and a half weeks now the mark I gave her is almost gone which upsets me. I know she doesn't really love me if she did she would complete the mating process, but instead she is hiding from me and I miss her the last time I saw her was at the party to welcome Nicholes baby boy Enrique Smith into this world.  I know I shouldn't like her but I cant keep back the hope that one day becky and I will have some babies of our own I know she wants it by the way her eyes light up whenever she is around babies. Right now is Thursday and I am on my way to school where hopefully Becky will talk to me to day I miss her my wolf misses her the only reason I'm not sick is because I sneak in her bed room every night and lay with her.It keeps me and my wolf sane so I will keep doing it. I know I shouldnt have these feeling towards her but I cant help it . I know in the beginning it was just a duty but the mark had me feeling all clingy towards her and I wish it would stop  .I pull in I can already see Abbie Greene laying on her car in a miniskirt and a crop top smelling like cheap perfume ,god I hate her oh well I can't help that I am attractive. I pull up and she runs to me.

"Blakey I missed you"

" It has been not even 24 hours ,get over it. "

" What did you just say, no one says that to me. Don't you remember last night.

" Last night was a mistake and I just said that to you so get over it."

"Fine Maybe I will stop talking to you"

She said while using my dashboard mirror to reapply her lip gloss .I try not to kill her at very moment.

" Okay I wouldn't care you would actually be answering my prayer's so be my guest how about we start right here and you get you fake brunette plastic self out of my car."

"Ugh " was all she managed to say before runing off and finally I could go to school with out that fake barbie following me around. Does she not  understand the meaning of  a one night stand.

Friday came so fast the mark I gave Becky was totally gone. Schools over and I am on my way to visit Becky. I see her car in here drive way I guess her parenta arent home yet. I knock on her door no answer I knock again this time harder,this time she came.

"What do you want?"

"Hi" is all I could say then I gave her roses.

" Thanks come in I better put these in water sit down I will be right back."

"Okay I hope you like the flowers."

"I do thanks why are you here if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't mind, I noticed your mark is gone."

" Ya so you're here to start over right."

With that she walked into the living room.

"yep that's what I doing."

"Okay what do you want to do first."

"Um " I start pacing until I get really close to her.

" This"

I start kissing here at first she is shocked then she goes along with it I carry her upstairs I take off her shirt and then mine once we reach the bed we both lost our pants some where along the way. We make love all night, I don't mark her she would hate me if I did. I woke up next to becky and I was happy until I heard a door close crap what do I do crap, crap ,crap. I run to the bathroom and grab a brush and comb Becky's hair into a ponytail. I fixed her sheets and put her clothes in the hamper I got my clothes on wrote her a note put it in her armpit then jumped out the window and drow away. That was the best day of my life ruined by some lousy parents.