Okay what is going on here?

" where is the pack doctor!" Yelled Mason.

" Kathryn where are you?"

"Here sorry there was a group of werewolves blocking the way ." She looked down and saw me.

" Hi Becky... wait I mean you two carry here to my office and put her in the room labeled labor room." She said pointing to two really strong men and they did what she said.

"We will have to wait till you are fully dilated to start the birthing process so you may need to wait a couple of minutes but while you do you can read this book book about parenthood.

I took me 14 minutes to become fully dilated.

"What we need you to do is push with all the strength you have. "

"Okay" I managed to say.

"push...Push...PUSH....PUSH!!..." The fact is I was pushing as much as I could I will be surprised if me lung doesn't end up near my hip.

"Okay I can see the head so you will need to do last major push for me than your baby will be put."

"Aaagggghhhhhh!" I yell for the final time then I hear a cry.

"It's a boy. A healthy bueatiful boy. Wait somethings wrong."

I start crying "What
?"

"There is more than one in your womb."
Then I feel the pain again and have to start the process over again. This time it was easier but still I had to give birth twice.

" It's another bueatiful boy ." I made her switch it up before the dilivery so if a boy he's bueatiful if girl handsome.

I could not stop crying I had twins two wonderful twins today couldn't get better.

"Aaagggghhhhhh."

"Did I forget to mention that you are having triplets."

Triplets I don't think I can handle triplets I an a single mother for goodness sake but I pushed threw and had a handsome little gitl.

" okay what are there names gonna be?"

" Valeri Rose for the girl, Cosmo Lee for that one and Lorcan Smith for the other.

Is everything alright with valeri.

"Yes she is just weaker than the rest."

Before I could answer Mason jumps out and comes up and kisses me... wait what we are kissing. I have never felt a kiss like that ever before but man did I like it. We kissed for a couple of minutes which ended up turning to making out then we stoped.

"I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I like you."

"Well we did just make out , so I figured."

"No that's not what I mean."

"What do you mean?"

"I am your mate."

"You can't be I already have one."

"Well I an your mate whoever said he was is lying."

"But he is the father of my children."

"He could be lying."

"But werewolves can't have children with werewolves that aren't there mate."

"Then I don't know all I know is we are mates so either you have two or the other one is not your mate."With that he stormed out of the room leaving me alone and hurting (from the pain of childbirth and from him.) As I layed there I relized what he was saying was crazy but yet maybe just maybe I could have to mates a crazy one and a not so crazy one or that Blake was never my mate.