Oh baby

"Hey " Is all I could say when Mason drove up in a porche.

"Wow you look bueatiful."

"You look bueatiful too."

"Don't you mean hansome."

"No I believe guys can be bueatiful just as girls can be hansome why does it need to be a certain gender."

"Well in that case you look very hansome."

"Thank you." I bow acting all lady like then get in the car.

"So where are you taking me."

"Subway."

"You made me get all dressed up for subway."

"Yes." He says while winking.

" So we are not."

"Yes." He says but winks again.

"Ugh your impossible. " I say while leaning back.

After 39 minutes of nothing but music he finally says something.

"I can smell werewolf on you but you are not apart of my father's pack."

"Sorry I ran from my old pack and what do you mean your fathers pack?

" I am the alpha of the moon prince pack."

" I heard of that pack it's the pact that don't smell like werewolf to protect them selves from all there preditors."

"That's us."

"Ah so that's why you don't smell and you won't either."

"What are you talking about."

"If you want to not get killed in three days you will have to join our pack and won't smell like werewolf."

It took a second for everything to process, alpha son and me on date, pack join,die. I couldn't think straight but I don't like death so I chose the no death idea.

"Well I will have the no death package."

"Okay you can join the pack tonight if you want."

"Ya sounds interesting."

"Good afterwards you will be in love."

"Okay." But I was confused on what he ment.

"Will you know drink the blood of our father's and the bread of our mothers. I ate and drank both and past it on to the next table. It was funny that all my friends from work were here and Kathryn was also I was glad because I lost her number and couldn't invite her it was a sad day. After everyone ate they all cheered and exepted me I could feel my wolf coming back and I also felt the pack bond I felt some thing else too but I don't knot what but it was the best smell ever. I started runing all over the place how just how I thought I could only have one how did I have two. You can't just have two mated.

"Agh!" I yell in pain I can't take it.

"Aghhhhhhh.." I yelled again I don't know why tho .

"Hey did you know you peed your pants "said a little boy.

"The baby is coming ." I yell then laying down.