where

Unknown pov
" Okay so you should run over here while I block the back door." I herd Blake say.

" Hey old man" Blake said pointing to me.

" I want you to be the look out."

" WILL DO SIR!" I yelled.

" okay go climb that tree and call us on the walkie talkies if you anyone is coming ."

"WILL DO SIR!" I yell.

" Go ,NOW!" with that I take off running. The only thought I have is the thought of my child real child and being able to see her soon. Oh and being able to kill Blake Nathan.
☆☆☆

Becky's POV

" Mason stop ,I want to sleep."

" ok but what if she calls Blake." He asked with fear lacing his voice.

"She wount she is my mother."

" She is also friends with a demon."he said matter of factly.

"She doesn't know!" I state angrily.

"Fine but I am not leaving your side for the rest of the night.

"That's fine with me now let's go." He whined then got out the car.

Me and Mason got out the car and grabbed the kids I put Valeri and Cosmo in the baby stroller I had brought but put Lorcan in a baby holder and we stated moving to my child hood home. It was a light blue beach home. The paint was peeling and the shutters were falling off but I could still remember running throught the yard with Jailine and my sister Tylor. The thought made me start to cry.

" What's taking you so long?" Mason asked but once he turned around his expression changed.

" Hey whats wrong?" He sasked.

"Nothing just thinking of Tylor."

" Whose tylor?"

"She was my sister." I could barely even say it.

" That's not sad... wait what happend to her, you said was? " After he said that I told him the terrible sorry of my sister.

" I was about fifteen and she was around thirteen and we were in the neighborhood park playing hid and go seek and I was hiding. Tylor was trying to find me. I was hidden on the very top of a tree , and tylor hated hights. So when she found me she was screaming for me to come down ,but I wouldn't. She then went to a very tall man and asked for his help he said that he would get me . He got me to come down then grabed my shirt and before he let go he said to tylor. ' sense I did something for you you need to do something for me.' When we asked what it was he said. ' it's a surprise but if you follow me to my van I will show you." I knew better then to follow strangers to cars and so I said 'no thanks' but this man wouldn't budge. I them broke out of his grasp when he wasn't paying atention, but tylor wasn't as lucky and was picked up and tooken." I started crying harder." They didn't ask for ransom money or anything but 1 year after the kidnapping we got a package in the mail and inside was my sister with cuts and buses on her arms and neck and a bullet hole in her neck."

" I am so sorry Becky I never knew and I wish I could have been there to protect you."he said.

" It's okay all I want is for the people who did that to my sister to die."

"I would to and hopefully one day they will be found." After that we didn't talk much, we just walked up to my old home.

Knock, Knock ,Knock. After the third knock my mom open the door.

"hello what can I do for you folks."

" Mom I'm home."

" Becky is that you , your so diffrent." My mom said while crying.