Wait what

I am a little over three months pregnant and have been really showing. Everyone is so nice about it well by everyone I mean who I work with. I have been working at forever 21 for a little while now and even in the short time I have I have made so many friend. There is Jacky she looks mean but is a real sweaty and also Connor he and his boyfriend both work there. His boyfriend Stuart is probably my favorite friend so far he is always buying me things for the baby that are so cute and helping me with my wardrobe sense I have a different hair color my wardrobe needs to change too he told me and ever sense has been bombarding me with new clothes for every ocassion. Finally there is Tina she is the sweetest person ever she has really cool cheek piercing and has bright pink hair. All of them are coming to my house for a baby shower tonight I can't wait but I forgot to buy the punch. So that's is what I am doing now trying to figure out what type of punch to get.

"Hey do I know you,are you from here ?"said someone I couldn't see and even though I should have been scared I wasn't I was actually relaxed maybe more so then before.

I turn around to look at who is questioning me and see the hottest person I have ever see. He had muscular arms but not too muscular and had short black brown hair gelled back like Adam Levine's and had a strong body.

"No I don't think so I have never seen you in my life. I also just moved here a little while ago."

"Oh sorry anyways my name is Mason Green and I just saw how bueatiful you were and had to come talk to you."

"What did you really just call me bueatiful?"

"No wait I did crap I didn't mean to it kinda just came out." He said while his face turned bright red

"Hahahahhahahahhahahahha it's okay I do that alot too, and you are not to bad looking yourself." When I said that he turned even more red than before

"Thanks any ways what are you doing."

"Trying to buy punch for the baby shower I am having tonight."

"That's fun who is pregnant?"

"Are you kidding me I am can't you tell by my big tummy."

" what? " After a second he relized what I ment and looked down at my tummy and finally noticed my huge round tummy.

"Sorry I didn't notice." He said.

"What it's huge , but okay and it's fine. Now if you please can you tell me what punch is better."

"Okay cranapple with sprite is good and isn't your boyfriend or husband going to be mad you are talking to me."

"No I don't have one."

"Oh well then maybe I should get your number in case you need help or if you just wanna talk."

Is he seriously asking me for my number that's the first one and not the last. " okay ya I will give you my number do you have a peace of paper."

"No but you can add it to my phone." I did.

"There , anyways I need to get ready so I better be going."

"Ya me too I have a important meeting tonight so I have to go too."

With that we both walked away and I then picked up my pop and juice plus some serbert and checked out. Looking at the clock it was a little past 3 in the morning and the party is at four ,and I still haven't got ready. Crap?

It was 3:50 when I finshed getting ready. I am wearing a blue dress that is tight and goes all the way down to my feet with a slit going from my knee to my toes. By the time I was ready everyone was showing up. Okay time to shine let's go.

"That is so cute thank you."
Is all I could say for the past hour. Aperently Tina had left over baby stuff from her niece and gave it all to me. People would guess I had twenty people over because of how much gifts I have.
It is almost 8:00 and I am tired and Stuart can tell .

" I think we should leave soon or Becky will fall to sleep on us."

"Ya see ya later Beck." Said Connor. Then everyone left but Tina she was cleaning up after 4 minutes she forced me in bed which I was glad about and finally I got some rest.

I woke up to a clean house and a text message from Mason and now I'm getting ready to go on a date with him.