To California we are bound.

" ugh is that the last one?" I ask well catching my breath.

" yes now we should get on the road if we want to get their by Sunday." Mason said.

" okay we just need to wake the kids up then we are good to go."

" what are you waiting for go get them." I glared at him and he wouldn't move so I decided to be a little nice. " please go get them.

" will do ,okay be right back."

Ten minutes later we were good to go. We put the address of my old house in the GPS and headed to California. It was Friday and I am on my way to give Blake a piece of my mind. Mason was supposed to watch Lorcan, Cosmo, and Valeri, but he had other plans. I didn't want him to come because I wanted time to think but after a talk with Mason I realized that I shouldn't leave my kids alone and that I will get bored , so he was aloud to come. It was six in the morning, and I was beat from packing the car.

" I'm going to nap , wake me up when you want to sleep or just stop driving." I say.

" Okay night and if the children cry your getting woken up." he says without out taking his eyes off the road.

" I know . Night I lov..." I almost said I love you, I don't love him I haven't even known him for that long. It just slipped out.

" what was that?"

I turn bright red and began thinking of a lie. I fake a cough" I love the way you are helping me."

" well you needed help and as your mate I feel obligated to help you."

"oh okay thanks." After I say that I try to sleep , I couldn't sleep every time I tried my thought would drift to Mason. I don't know why I almost said I love you I think its because I feel so relaxed near him i cant explain it. Its like I have known him my whole life. He is like a soothing baby blanket, he relaxes me and makes me feel safe,and it makes me never want to leave him . Its like nothing I felt before. With that last thought I fell into a deep sleep.

" Becky ... Wake up Becky." I herd a soothing noise which interrupted my dream.

" ugh just let me sleep a little while longer."

" Valeri will not stop crying I think she needs feeding."

" fine i'll get up."

"good." I looked up and noticed we were in a gas station.

"where are we?" I ask while grabbing Valeri from Mason who must have tried to fix Valeri's problem him self.

" We are 3 hours away from Iowa."

" that's a long time to drive , do you want me to take over?"

" No i'm good and you need to help Valeri."

" Where are we like now ." I say pointing to the nearest area around us.

" a town near Iowa."

" That's not what I meant but oh well. Anyways I am going to be taking a nap while feeding her ."

" okay sleep well."

I glance around looking for something that will help me decipher where I am. I spot a gas station light and just figured I was at a gas station , and I am sure. I hear a door open and close, and I see its Mason.

" Hey, sorry I was buying food and energy drinks''

" if you want I can drive while you nap."

" that would be nice thanks."

" yep anytime." with that we got out of the parked car fed the kids and switched seats, then we were on our way again to California to meet the creep who is the father of my children. I am also going back so I can end it with him.