asking for forgiveness

I walked for a couple miles until I found Blake siting in a ally alone.

" Hey " I said a little nervous.

"leave me alone I don't want your pity."

"Well I walked all this way I an not walking back."

"What do you want?"

" I am here to apologize."

" I don't forgive you."

" listen I'm sorry I really am and I did some thinking and I came to a conclusion that if you died I will die also and that my only thought after your death is how I could have stopped it and how sad I would be that I couldn't say I love you."

It was the biggest lie of my life and I think he believed it. Then he kissed me I was feeling something I think it was hate, yep most defently hate, every part of my body hates him for kissing me but sense i'm getting paid I go with it. After what seems like hours we stop kissing and he is just standing there.

"Do you mean it."

" Yes " I lie.

"Okay "

and then we start kissing again I was not paying attention until he marked me,I don't care if I'm getting paied, this is not what I signed up for

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING." He wouldn't stop

" STOP!STOP! STOP! STOP!"I screamed while punching him

He didnt stop until he marked me. When he stoped I smacked him as hard as hard as posible

" What was that for?"

"YOU MARKED ME JERK!"

" So?"

" So that was not called for, I am leaving you .I can't stay with someone who can't respect my wishes."

With that I ran away from him. I ran to Amelia Pearls house . Amelia Pearl was the sweatest girl in town. Even though she was was like 4 years older than me. I actually never asked her her age but I was pretty sure she was not that much older than me. Amelia was really wise, like she knew about so much thing. She always reminded me of a grandmother and there knowledge so I always went to her house if I needed help. She lived in the middle of the wood with her mate Jackson Pearl. When I went there I herd children crying I ran into the house and saw Jackson holding Amelia in his arms I saw blood every where

"No,no she can't die."

" What are you talking about?" jackson asked.

His black hair was messed up like he had been working hard and his blue eyes looked tired, if he wasn't amelias mate I would be dating him. He was just so atractive and I think he was younger than Amelia I don't by how much I just know he was.

"Answer the question" He said a little iratated, that broke me out of my gaze.

" Sorry but is she dead." I said trying not to cry.

"hahahahhaha."

He was laughing at a time like this,why did he kill her I swear if he did I will kill him. I stood there angrily until he stoped laughing.

" No she's not dead she just gave birth to our beautiful little girl Sophie"
How was that funny. I don't even care right now I'm just glad she isn't dead.

"Oh my god she was pregnant and didn't tell me what a jerk well stop standing there and show me the baby."

He brought me into a gender nutrual bedroom it was yellow with elephants everywhere we walked to a corner if the room where there was the cutest baby it looked just like her mother same emerald eyes same brown black hair the only thing she got from her dad was her curls. I instantly fell in love with her and wanted one.

" I wish I could just steal her from you and have her to my self she is the cutest thing ever."

I herd growls from the living room and saw thier two year old son Xavier run up the hall getting followed by his mother.

"who's going tho take my baby from me!" She screamed

" No one dear it's just Becky making a joke."

"Hi becky"

With that she past out right before she fell jackson caught her. Man was he fast.

" I should leave I have something me and my mate haft to talk about."

I ran out the house before jackson could bombard me with questions.
I ran back to the ally and found Blake there.

"What up?" I ask

"just wondering why my mate came back?"

" I wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Why you think it's a good idea to bite someone without there permission?"

"Sorry ever sense I got kicked out of the half moon pack fo hitting the alpha after he hit my mom I can't control my wolf."

"Well get it in control or I'm leaving."

"Fine it takes a month for the bite to wear off until then you will feel very atracted to me, so with me not able to control my wolf you will have to control yours twice as much."

"Fine I will try."

"We should try to go back now."

We walked forever and I was able to look at him like really look at him he had black/ brown staight shorl hair with Emrald green eyes and a tattoo of a bird or something on his arm.

" Looking at my tat."

"No"

He pulls his shirt off I think that's extreme for his arm only having the tat in it but oh well,it was a falcon and a banner saying you will always be loved.

" It's for my dad he died protecting my mom when she was pregnant with my sister and me from a group of vampires."

"I thought that vampires and werewolves hadn't fought sense the peace treaty signed 29 years ago."

" I know right but nope they still atacked us my father killed them all but ended up dying with them he left me his falcon to take care of when it died I got this tattoo."

"Srry" Was the only thing I could say, and we didn't talk for the rest of the walk.