On the road

I have been driving for 3 hours now my head is killing and starting to feel dizzy and I am having a hard time concentrating on the road,I know I have to sleep I am just scared. Scared of him,scared of what will happen if he finds me and more importantly scared for the life ahead of me and my baby.
I have to stop ,if I don't I will pass out at the wheel and end the life of me and my unborn child. I pull off the highway and find a cute little inn.
After I get my room the first thing I do is shower .I use the hotel shampoo I didn't feel like digging out my shampoo for one shower. So I am stuck using the hotel's stupid shampoo which I hate ,but I use it anyways. When I got out of the shower I brush my teath and wash my face and hop in bed. It was hard for me to go to bed I have never slept away from home and lately I have been getting used to sleeping with someone.
I started thinking,what will happen to me in the morning ,will I miss my parents ,will I find a safe place, will my baby be mad that it will not have a dad or that it does but it's mom prevented it from having one. There was too many unanswered questions. I was in the Middle of thinking about the perfect state to live in when I finally went to sleep.
I wake up in a cold sweat after a horrible dream it was were Blake found me and forced me to marry him and when I didn't sign the papers he tried to kill the baby. It was the worst dream ever. I tryed to forget it but every time I closed my eyes I could see it so I walked to the front desk and signed out they said I could still have breakfast so I grabed an apple and some cerial. After I ate I was on my way again.
At the gas station I grabed a map and highlighted where I was going. I live in California so I decided to move very far away I found the cute state of Michigan and decided I will move there. All I have to drive from the border of California  to Michigan,how hard could it be.
The answer to that question is hard it has been a day and I am not even there I lost count of how many states I passed but know it was alot. I have to stop every couple hours to get gas or use the bathroom. I don't like cars and I am nervous that if I call my friends my phone will be tracked.
I am so bored I decided what the heck and I call Jailine. After a couple rings she picked up.

"Beck where are you there are cops at your house and Blake said you freaked out at him and punched him then ran away."

"I'm fine is he near you? Oh and don't say my name call me something diffrent."

"What are you talking about?" She asked sounding annoyed.

"He's dangerous if he's near you act like it's not me please I don't want him to hurt you."

"Oh Amelia sorry I thought it was Becky I just miss her I'm sorry now what do you need?"

"No its Becky,what are you talking about?"

"Yes Blake's here, he is in the same room as me. Yep I am sad for him too. I would never guess Becky could be crazy she seemed so nice but don't all crazy people. Anyways got to go he needs someone to help him through this hard time."

"Just call me later,bye love you."

"Bye love you, talk to you later."

I can't believe that he told people I was the crazy person, and that I was the one needed help, god I hate him.