Emmett announced as someone gives him a wolf-whistle.

"Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sisters. Alexis, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while."

He laughed and everyone looked at him awkwardly.

I shot him a dirty look for making a dirty joke. Bella and I knew what he was talking about. Bree looked confused as well, but she got it after thinking about it for a while.

My friends laughed.

"Well, Alexis was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Jasper. Or "The Smirk," as I call them. And then, suddenly, Jasper was all about Alexis. Even though she wasn't not the captain of the volleyball team," Jessica smiled, laughing.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Atan'eko went to give their toasts.

"Good evening! First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming and celebrating this beautiful new marriage" Atan'eko smiled.

"For those who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Austin, and I'm the older brother of the stunning bride tonight." I smiled at him.

"And when Jasper asked me to be his best man, I was so honored although slightly nervous about this task right now as I thought Alexis would ask me to be her maid of honor"

Atan'eko fake cries as the audience laughed.

"But mine and Alexis's relationship has always been solid. We fought, of course, but my memories are filled with giggles and hugs and secrets" I chuckled.

"Although we shared a room for nearly our whole life and were utterly sick of each other, she's always been my favorite person"

"You were so annoying!" Atan'eko playfully glared at me as I winked at him, trying to not cry.

"Both of you are such good people, deserving of each other's love and an inspiration to all of us. I have an incredible sister already, and I've been doubly blessed this evening by gaining a brother too"

Jasper smiled as I blew him a kiss.

"We salute you and wish you both an incredibly happy and long life together."

Everyone clapped for my brother. He come over to me and Jasper. "Thank you" I cried, hugging Atan'eko tightly.

Alice was up next to give her toast.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to increase your sense of fashion," Alice asked. "Skirts, heels, handbags."

"I'd like to thank Austin and Alexis parents, for bringing two wonderful people into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever," Esme smiled at us.

"And I'm Layla, Alexis's best friend" "one of them" Tsu'tiì yelled making people laugh as Layla glare at her lover.

"We would like to say today, what a beautiful couple they make! People talk of fairytales, but real relationships take a lot of work" Layla smiled.

"I must applaud and congratulate the bride and the groom on investing in each other and putting in the work to be the best possible versions of themselves for each other"

I smiled at her. "This is true love, folks! A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person"

Tsu'tiì joined her on stage, Layla sighed, chuckling.

"We've known Alexis since birth, and We've never seen her happier, which kinda offends me" Everyone chuckles.

"But watching her go, and finding love, makes me so happy. I wish you guys love and support." I laughed as everyone cheered.