Chapter 4 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Bella, Austin, and I were at Bella's truck, an open book in Bella's hand

Bella, Austin, and I were at Bella's truck, an open book in Bella's hand. Our eyes were on the arriving kids and the parking lot as they pulled in. Bella was waiting for Edward.

Austin was waiting for Jasper. He was gonna fight him as he would say.

Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric kick around a soccer ball nearby, Lauren started hanging out with them. I called Angela over, seeing she was uncomfortable.

Angela came up, Austin put her on his back, Angela squealed as he held her, Austin laughed.

I laughed at how cute they were as Austin gave Angela a piggyback ride. "Bella! Austin! Alexis!" Tyler called out to us. My brother looks at them as Bella lifts her book.

I smiled sympathetically at them. Angela smiled as I saw the Cullens arrive. No Jasper. No Edward.

I walked into my History class and looked at my seat. No Jasper. At lunch, Bella, Austin, Angela, and I sat with Jessica and Lauren who watch a YouTube video on their phone.

Angela was playing on her Game Boy Advance, and Austin watched, asking questions here and there. Angela laughed at most of them.

Bella gave it a cursory look but was focused on the Cullen table, only four of them.

Edward's and Jasper's seats were empty. After that, I headed to work. Austin, Angela, and I started working at Mike's parent's store.

Another day, Austin, Angela, and I were walking to class when I saw Rosalie, Ella, and Alice standing next to each other.

We looked at each other as Rosalie looked at me with chillingly cold eyes and Alice with curiosity, Ella with compassion.

Angela was talking about how rude a coworker was, Austin was listening, they weren't paying attention to them. I made us hurry to our class as they watched me.