Chapter 27

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

It's been two weeks since Jake transferred to his new body

It's been two weeks since Jake transferred to his new body. Everything has been great. I've been working with Mo'at and learning how to be Tsahik since Neytiri passed it to me.

I was sitting by the tree of souls, praying, my queue contented to the tree when I heard whispers.

Souls from the tree. I listened to them, they whispered about a man. Blonde with golden eyes. My eyes widened as they described Jasper.

I sighed, disconnecting my queue when Mo'at walked up behind me "'𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠" I turned to Mo'at, getting up. "𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐳𝐢̀𝐦𝐚'𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚" "𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐮?" I asked, confused.

(Child) (There is someone here for you) (Who?)

"𝐊𝐚̈ 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 '𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠" Mo'at smiles as she steps aside as I walked past her.

(Go see for yourself child)

I see people cycling around something as I walked closer I noticed Atan'eko hugging one of them. "Angela?!" I said as I ran up, bending down to hug her.

Angela chuckled, a mask on her face so she can breathe.

"When did you get here?!" I smiled as Atan'eko was bent down next to her. "I got here a few days ago, I wanted to see you guys and see pandora" Angela smiled as I chuckled.

"She's not the only one who came" my eyes widened at the other voice. 'Can it be?'

I turned to see him, Jasper, smiling at me without a mask on her face. "J-Jasper?" I asked as I turned human, the clothes I was wear shrunk to my human body.

"Is that really you?" Jasper smiled softly as I ran to him, kissing him.

Jasper wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back. My soul felt whole again, it was healed. I pulled away, smiling softly. "H-How did you-" I noticed he didn't seemed shocked.