Chapter 8 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐀/𝐍: Happy Holidays!! Sorry for not writing😁😁

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

He shook his head. "I told them not to do this," He told me. I was confused. Verdi's opera blasted as Jasper and I entered the kitchen. Bella and Edward soon followed us.

I heard Rosalie comment that we were coming and to get a whiff of us.

Saying mine smells weird, yet good. Jasper and Edward's family, Dr. Cullen, Emmett, Rosalie, and Esme prepare elaborate platters of Italian pastas and antipasti. Carlisle was cutting chicken.

Esme rolls out a pizza dough and fans tomatoes around it in an instant.

Emmett was cutting vegetables and placed them in a bowl held by Rosalie, disinterested. Esme saw Bella and I and stopped, emanating maternal warmth.

Her heart-shaped face and billows of hair are reminiscent of the silent-movie era.

"Bella, Alexis, We're making Italiano for you," Esme smiled at us. "This is Esme, our mother for all intents and purposes," Jasper told us. "Bon giorno?" Bella spoke in Italian.

"Molto bene!" Esme spoke back. "Hi" I hugged her, she hugged back.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Dr. Cullen time us. He hit pause.

I saw brand new Williams-Sonoma cookware boxes to the corner as they're watching an Italian cooking show a TV. Emmett hits the DVD remote control. "I hope you're hungry," Esme asked us.

"Oh, absolutely," Bella lied. "I'll eat," I glared at Jasper.

"Someone didn't let me eat this morning." Jasper smiled as he kissed my head.

Dr. Cullen and Esme smiled as they saw us.

"Bella already ate," Edward told them as Bella shot him a look, but something shattered. Rosalie has broken the salad bowl and walked to the wall.