Maybe

Chris POV

Roxy has been a nervous wreck since she received the court papers, she can't seem to relax, she doesn't sleep and she isn't talking much. I don't know what to do or how to help her, we spoke with a lawyer and he has said that her ex husband doesn't have a leg to stand on, he hasn't been around and hasn't even tried to get in contact. He also cheated on Roxy and has a drink problem. I know he won't win but for some reason Roxy isn't so sure. I've just got home from getting some lunch, Sarah is sleeping on my shoulder as she wouldn't let me leave without her.

I take her to bed and look around for Roxy, I find her in my room. She is sat crossed legged looking through a photo album.
"Hey"
She looks up and offers me a sad smile "hey"
"Sarah's asleep"
She nods "okay"
"What you got there?"
"Oh......it's Sarah's. I made it when she was born, I update it with photos every so often"
She hands it to me and I see lots of photos of Sarah with me, Roxy and my family and she looks so happy.

"These are great"
"Yeah" I look over and I can see Roxy thinking "what's going on Rox?"
"Nothing"
"Please talk to me. You've been so quiet since you got the court papers and I don't know how to help you"
She sighs "I'm just scared Chris"
"Why?"
"Because I don't understand why he's doing this. Why he suddenly wants to be a part of her life"
"I don't know. Maybe he realised what he was missing"

"No chris. Something else is going on. I know him, better then he knows himself and there is something going on"
"We can maybe ask Brent to look into it?"
"Can we?"
"Yeah. I mean he's your lawyer and I'm sure he could get information"
"I mean if we could. I just want to know all the facts before we have to go to court. I don't trust him and I know this isn't about Sarah. He's after something else and I just can't put my finger on what it is"
"Okay. I'll ring Brent and we can dive into this"
"Thank you"

"No worries"
"No Chris seriously, thank you" she takes my hand in hers "you have no idea how much you being here means to me. I don't know what I would do without you"
"You will never have to know. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you"
She smiles and leans in to press a soft kiss on my lips. She moans gently and I place my hand on her cheek, pulling her in closer. She straddles my lap and places her arms around my neck. The kiss becomes urgent and needy and I spin her around so her back in now lay down on the bed.

She moans loudly and I pull away "shhhh your going to wake Sarah"
"I'm sorry. But your just so good at that"
I can't help but chuckle, continuing my kisses down her neck and chest to her stomach, pulling down her trousers and pants and slowly making my way down her thighs. Kissing and biting all the way around.
"Chris.......please.......dont tease"
"I've got you baby. Just relax and stay quiet"
She giggles and places her hand on my head as my tongue finally meets her centre and I hear her gasp. God do I love to taste this woman, I love everything about her. I love her.