Morning after

Roxy POV

I wake up and see a very naked Chris laying next to me, my head slightly fuzzy from the alcohol I consumed last night. I look again to make sure I'm not dreaming or hallucinating, and I wasn't Chris was here in my bed after a long night of many rounds of glorious sex. He was incredible and so attentive to my needs and wants. He was so focused on my pleasure and I swear I nearly blacked out at one point. I lay there for a while just staring at him, noticing so many little things that I hadn't before, when suddenly my phone started to ring.

I jump up and grab it hoping not to wake Chris but I hear him groan from the side of me. I look and see Lisa's name.
"Hey Lisa"
"Hey sweetheart, I was just wondering if I could take Sarah out with me, I need to go shopping for a few bits and Scott is coming with me and then we thought we might pop to the park. Is that okay?"
"Of course it is. She loves spending time with you so yes of course"
"Thanks honey. We will let you know when we are done and then why don't you come over and I'll cook us all dinner"
"That sounds great. Thanks Lisa"

"No worries"
We hang up and I look behind me to see Chris smiling at me. He looks incredible, how does anyone look that good after a night of drinking and sex.
"Morning" he leans forward and kisses my shoulder and I can't help but smile.
"Morning"
"You okay?"
I nod "yeah all good. Your mum is taking Sarah shopping and then to the park"
"Hmmmm" he kisses all over my back, my neck and I can't help but moan softly.
"So we have time then?"
I nod and he gently pulls me back down, kissing me softly and running his hands up and down my side.

"Chris?"
"Hmmmmm" he answers while still kissing me "wait"
He stops and looks up at me "everything okay?"
"Yeah. I just.......i don't know......last night......"
He pulls away and sits up "do you regret it?"
I sit up too, holding the blankets to me "god no, I just didn't know if you...."
"Hey" he cups my cheek "I'm so glad last night happened. I'm just sorry I was a weirdo when you first kissed me"
I can't help but giggle "you were pretty weird"
He shakes his head and leans it down on my shoulder "I'm so sorry Rox"
"It's okay"

"It's not. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry"
"It's really okay. You came back at the end of the day"
"Of course I did. Roxy, this is going to sound so cliche but I've liked you since I met you. I've always thought you were absolutely gorgeous" I shake my head and he places his hand on my cheek "you are. And I've always kinda had a crush on you but I didn't want to push and then Aaron happened and I don't know....."
"Chris I had a crush on you before I met you, but I know that was movie star Chris and then when we became friends I got to know you and you were amazing. Your dorky and sweet and your love for Disney is the most amazing thing ever."

"I'm dorky?"
"Yeah but in such a cute way"
He smiles widely and leans over to kiss me softly, the feel of his lips on mine makes my heart beat so fast.
"Can I take you out on a proper date?"
"Do you want too?"
"More then anything"
"Then yes I would love too"
He smiles again and kisses me softly "can I continue what I was doing now?"
I nod and he chuckles "words baby"
"Yes please"
He lunges forward and kisses me deeply, continuing his path down my body and under the covers.