Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5

Start from the beginning

Aspheera: I had my staff then. Without that, I can do nothing.

Zane: The staff will be here shortly.

Cole: Uh, not exactly.

Morro: What happened?

Jay: It wasn't there. The place was empty.

Cole: Everything's gone.

Kai: What are we gonna do now? We can't exactly pick up a phone and call Cyrus Borg and say "Oh hi, Cyrus, can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it?"

P.I.X.A.L.: (She calls Cyrus.) Oh hi, Cyrus, can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it? And use it to save Nya's life?

Kai: Or, maybe we can.

Jay: Morro, how's Christina? Is the tea ready?

Morro: She's okay, and I managed to get the tea ready, but do you remember what to do next when Mystake gave Lloyd the tea?

Cole: We had to place our hand on him, but it'll risk getting our power away again.

Lloyd: But you guys still had your powers when I drank it, but I made me lose my own, you think we can to the same thing to Christina?

Master Wu: It's our only chance to wake her up.

Jay: Then what are we waiting for? It's an easy decision. (He placed his hand on Christina's head)

Kai: I know about the losing power thing, but it's for Christina. (He also places his hand on Christina)

Cole: We have no choice, it's for Christina and Nya.(He and Zane placed their hands on Christina)

Morro: I'm doing it too.

Lloyd: But you don't have your powers anymore.

Morro: I know but I know I have the power inside of me, it'll be for her, our friends. (He and Lloyd placed their hand on Christina and Morro gave Christina the tea, every part of Christina's body glow where the boys hand is place, her eyes started to glow white and it stops making Her back to sleep)

Lloyd: What now?

Master Wu: Now we wait.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Later, Zane blasts Nya again while Skylor replicates his powers again.)

Morro: At least you guys still have your powers.

Master Wu: Morro, I'm proud that you told me if you needed help for Christina, and maybe there is power inside you.

Morro: I'm glad I did and now we have to wait a few hours until Christina wakes up.

P.I.X.A.L.: Cyrus Borg has informed me that Aspheera's staff is on board a guarded convoy, that is moving dangerous artifacts to a more secure location. He was kind enough to give us the convoy's schedule and route through the city. It departs downtown Ninjago in approximately 8 hours.

Zane: My analysis indicates our best chance is to ambush the convoy at this location, where it will be most vulnerable.

Lloyd: Four armored trucks travelling under police protection? I don't see how we'd pull that off.

Zane: With our current vehicles, you are correct. We cannot. It will necessitate a bevy of modifications that will require 600 hours to complete.

P.I.X.A.L.: 653 hours of work, to be precise. I'll have the vehicles ready shortly. If you will excuse me.