Chapter 4 : Celebration

A wolf is a wolf.
Even in cage.
Even dressed in silk
__________________✿_________________

I reached the lowest branch, tightly gripping it with one hand while wrapping my other arm around the trunk. I secured my position by gripping the sides of the trunk with my thighs and calves.

Pulling myself upward, I managed to rest both my biceps and forearms on the branch. Swinging steadily, I exerted effort to lift myself higher, until I reached my lower stomach.

With deliberate movements, I swung my legs up and straddled the branch, firmly grasping it with both hands. I carefully maneuvered one leg over the branch and wrapped my arms around it, ensuring my biceps were positioned on top.

As my free leg swung backward, I simultaneously pressed down with my biceps, propelling myself onto the branch.

Continuing to scale the tree from branch to branch, I steadily approached the top. Peering downward from this lofty height evoked a swirl of emotions, intricately woven into the experience.

Perched above, the world underwent a transformative shift beneath my gaze, granting a captivating perspective that awakened a symphony of sensations within me.

An undeniable thrill coursed through my veins, infusing my being with exhilaration akin to an electric surge. The sheer elevation offered a liberating sensation, as if the earthly shackles binding us were temporarily shattered.

My heart quickened its rhythm, harmonizing with the newfound altitude, seemingly echoing the rush of adrenaline that ignited my senses.

Surveying the world from this tree height, I couldn't help but succumb to a slight sense of vertigo-a gentle reminder of our inherent mortality. This blend of fear and awe intertwined, creating a bittersweet concoction of emotions that intensified the experience.

Now settled atop the celestial citrus tree, I found myself irresistibly drawn to its enticing fruits. Hunger gnawed at me, as I had been unable to partake in lunch due to the callous actions of the so-called imperial Elites, who dismissively discarded my meal. Spotting this tree on my way home, my desires got the better of me.

These citrus fruits underwent a fascinating transformation, taking on hues reminiscent of miniature sunrises or sunsets. Looking at them, one could guess the time of the day. In daylight, their color resembled a vibrant orange, while in the evening, a soothing yellow adorned their surface.

The Celestial Citrus fruits were not solely a visual feast but also a tantalizing explosion of flavors. They were treated as coveted delicacies, often savored during joyous occasions, evoking a sense of cosmic celebration.

Plucking one fruit from the branch, I took a bite and relished its intriguing combination of bitter sweetness. Succumbing to temptation, I continued to pick more of them until suddenly, I felt a small, hard object strike my face.

Bewildered, I glanced around, only to realize that mischievous children were throwing stones at me.

These little devil's !

"What do you want?" I shouted as the stones kept flying towards me. Some of the kids looked amazed and thrilled, while others appeared scared and angry.