Hands Up

July 2011

The JYP Nation was hosting a large summer party. 2pm, 2am, Wonder Girls, Miss A, were invited for such an event. JYP and Bang were the main hosts for such an important occasion. The crowd marveled in awe at Sunye and Yeeun's gorgeous dress. Yeeun was more outgoing than Sunye so she greeted all the guests. Sunye just waved and smiled. Afterwards Yubin appeared wearing a darker colored dress. Her bangs almost covered her right eye, yet she looked stunning. She was the more straightforward of the group. Sohee and Hyerim wore more modest dress reflecting their younger age. Hyerim was Sunmi's replacement only joining last year. Her time in Hong Kong allowed her to learn English and she is the group's sole English speaker. She is also fluent in Mandarin along with her native Cantonese. Consequently, as a result she has befriended Nick and the Chinese line of Miss A

Speaking of Miss A, Fei appeared wearing a sexy white dress that highlighted her curves. Nick was there speechless at such a goddess. Min wore blue jacket and leather pants. Min like Hyerim was also proficient at English. Almost to the point of being fluent. She is seen hanging out with Jia.

Jia was beyond gorgeous wearing a crop top, shorts, and heels that gave her a regal aura. While Fei has the sexy factor, Jia developed a toned, boy comparable to a professional athlete. The fact her abs were visible made Nick even more attracted. Bae Suzy still being a minor wore a more age-appropriate dress with decorated frills at her shoulders.

"You've staring for quite some time Tanghao. Don't tell me you're shy to see your jiejie like this." Fei said with a teasing smirk.

"Me? Of course not! In fact, you look amazing! Maybe some other men but not me. I can't wait to dance with you." Nick teased back. Next to Taecyeon, Nick was the member who loved mischief.

"What's up ladies glad for you to show up." Wooyoung greeted them.

"We're sorry for waiting! Our flight got delayed unexpectedly. It's so cool to be invited at such a party. Feels like I'm at a ball!" Bae Suzy twirled around in wonder.

"Hold it Cinderella, we got to wait for ajusshi to show up first!" Min stopped her.

"But it looks so fun! How come Wonder Girls sunbae get to dance? Suzy complained.

"They're not in charge with hosting the party. We're expected to start the party so let's go!" Min dragged the sulking Suzy towards the back.

"You owe me a dance too Tanghao! Especially after our date got abruptly ended." Jia said in Mandarin getting the boys to look at him with suspicion.

"What did she say hyung?" Chansung asked.

"We would like to know. Have you two been two timing?" Taecyeon glared.

"Man, you're nosy as hell. You don't see me interrogating you when had night out with that girl from T-ara." Nick said referring to co-host Eunjung.

They became good friends during the filming of Dream High. Much like her character she can be a little on the needy side. Taecyeon just glared back at Nick's naughty grin.

"Alright let's go. I think we waited long enough. Let's hear what they have to say." Junsu said guiding his boys towards the front seats where JYP was on the stage.

"I just want to say how grateful we are to be here. I hosted this party so I can read my idols for their hard work. As you know they are very talented and I'm glad to be their mentor. Let this be a great party and I'll leave it to Miss A to finish." JYP handed the mic to Fei.

"Even though we are still relatively new as a group. We appreciate the support from both our seniors of 2pm and Miss A. We're expected to celebrate 2pm's return to the scene. So, as the song goes-"