Meeting the new kid

January 2014

Nick Chou was getting ready to leave the hotel so he can meet this kid. From what JYP gathered this kid seemed to be talented or at least talented enough to make JYP interested. He wasn't expecting to meet another Taiwanese. It was cool though, aside from Henry, Guigui, Amber, and the Chou Brothers, there wasn't many Taiwanese. The only one he could think of is the young girl who calls her Tzuyu who's apparently cousins with those brothers.

After taking a nice shower he wrapped a towel on his waist. He took a good look at his physique. His years of training have truly paid off. He was lean yet muscular much like Taecyeon. He smiled recalling the beautiful sleep he's had. There truly was no other feeling than sleeping beside the person you love.

While they decided not to jump too fast with intimacy, they simply snuggled together very closely. Fei's head rested gently on his chest while his arm was wrapped on her waist. It was so good that it wasn't long before falling asleep.

He heard the knock of the door.

"Come in." Nick slyly said before revealing a slightly flustered Fei upon seeing his abs.

"You did so intentionally!" Fei shouted.

"And what if I did? You try to pull the same trick yesterday with the nightgown don't lie. You wanted me to see that!" Nick said with a smirk.

"You're such a child Tanghao. Fair enough but put on these clothes. I've washed them for you." Fei handed over his clothes that were now folded.

"How about a thank you kiss jiejie." Nick cutely pointed at his cheeks. Fei rolled her eyes before she placed a soft kiss.

"There, now will you change?"

"Absolutely! That kiss is like a magic jiejie! Gave me healing powers and shit!" Tanghao's towel came off exposing his dick in front of her.

For three seconds was the loudest scream he has ever had from her followed by arguably the loudest door slam in human history. She remained quiet the entire time Tanghao put on his clothes.

"Sorry Jiejie I didn't mean to flash you like that." Tanghao apologized.

"It's fine... It's only human nature to feel aroused... I just wasn't expecting the size..." Fei was incoherent in her words. She was conflicted whether to look at his eyes or not.

Tanghao laughed. Now this was the jiejie he wanted to see.

"You know I wouldn't force anything on you unless you're comfortable. I'm willing to hold on for now. You're too special you know Feifei." Tanghao said caressing his cheek.

"You make it so hard to get mad at you." Fei inwardly pouts.

"Behave out there okay. You're his senior so please be patient. Help him in whatever problem he has. I trust in you Tanghao." Fei kissed him on the lips.

"Try not to feel alone Feifei. You should probably return to your dorms. They're probably worried sick about you. Wo ai ni Jiejie!" Tanghao saluted as he drove away.

Fei melt a mix of emotion, relief that he was able to tell her honest feelings, happy that he accepted her feelings, but also guilty for being selfish when the girls need her to most, especially towards Jia.

"How do I tell her? Will she be happy if I told the truth? I'm sorry for being selfish meimei." Fei brushed off her sadness so she can finish packing.

"Alright ajusshi I'm back! Now where's the kid?" Tanghao said already inside the JYP building.

"Tanghao oppa longtime no see!" Trainee Im Nayeon waved. The girl had a knack for mischief. He bunny teeth when she smiled was unforgettable. She wore a SOPA High uniform of sorts.

"You grown up a bit kid. Hope you're not giving them a hard time."

Nayeon frowns. "You make it sound like I'm a bad kid! I'll be twenty this year! You know what that means?" Nayeon said slyly.

"Hell no I'm not taking you to any bar! Do that with your own group!" Nick facepalmed.

"But that's gonna take forever!! It's been four years and I'm still stuck here!" Nayeon cries out.

"She's quite the lively one Tanghao that's why I picked her for the video shoot but that's enough that! I'm here because I wanted to tell that the boy is not in the training room?"

"He's not?" Tanghao raised an eyebrow.

"Which boy are you talking about? You mean that Chinese trainee that came in last week?" Nayeon questions.

"Precisely. His name is Chen Yifan, but he goes by English name Stefan. Much like you he has the passion of writing music. I've checked out some of his drafts and I have to say I'm impressed. He's a promising trainee but as expected his Korean proficiency is preventing him from truly fitting in. I know this is too much to ask, but I want you to tutor him whenever you can and help him get used to Korea. He would be willing to comply if he meets someone like you. He's in the third floor to your right. He should be waiting for you." JYP instructed.

"Gomawo for the directors JYP-nim! I'll be sure to give this kid a holler!" Tanghao ran towards the staircase.

"Is this kid really worth it? I don't understand." Nayeon had doubts.

"You'll find out when meet him. For now, I need to send you for your senior's debut. Please don't cause any unnecessary problems this time." JYP said like a father scolding his daughter as he took off.

Tanghao walked up the third floor and took the narrow hallway. Opening the door, he saw a young boy probably highschool age sitting down. He had a notepad with him and seemed to be scribbling something. He instantly put it away after seeing Tanghao.

"So you're the new kid I've heard so much about. How long you been in JYP?" Nick placed a chair across from him.

"Wow so it really is true! Y'all really have a Taiwanese idol. I didn't think I would meet one!!" The young boy said.

"You're looking at one in the flesh. What do people call you?"

"My real name is Chen Yifan, but people call me Stefan! You're really famous in Taiwan."

"Is that so? It seems you got a little spunk. What made want to fly to Korea and join JYP?"

"Well, I want to be a producer and I heard they offer courses for those wanting to learn. I may have to spend a lot of time learning to language but I'm confident I'll master it. I want to be the best artist there is! Show the world what Chinese music is about!" Yifan said with determination.

"That's an ambitious goal kiddo. You'll have to work your ass off every day. You might even have to contend with me and I ain't going easy." Tanghao smirked.

"Of course I know that! Gimme some time to learn all this and then I'ma flyback and show them my stuff! I'ma hustle like Rick Ross, ya feel me." Yifan said in English.

"I think I might like you kid. C'mon lemme take you out in a meal you hungry? It'll be my treat today." Tanghao offered.

"Really xiongdi? To have a dinner with the dinner with the famous Nickthereal? I would love to!" Yifan jumped up in excitement.

"This kid is so full of energy. Reminds me when I started training. I'm curious to see what this kid got." Nick thought with anticipation as he took the young Stefan to a diner place.