His New Room

Readers pov:
It took one minute, one minute before it happened.

Faint screaming, blood on the bed, on them. Flat line, doctors pushing them out. Crying, cursing, hitting, thrashing.

Nothing would happen though.they sat there watching in horror, as the last they'd see of Tsukishima was him all bloody with his own blood.

Hinata couldn't take it, he banged on the door, yelling fowl slurs and cursing them out.

Nishinoya and Tanaka had to hold him back from breaking the door down.

It hurt them to see Hinata like this, but they were just as unstable as him. If not worse, they saw it all. Tsukishima's downfalls and awakenings.

27 time Tsukishima gained consciousness and then spat out blood and seized. But god they were wrong.

It was way worser than all the other times. Nishinoya's face went blank as he shut down, and Tanaka was still trying to comfort Hinata.

"Stop..." Nishinoya spluttered, his eyes dull. Tanaka raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean stop?"

"He's not gonna make it so just stop.." He said, Hinata stood up, his eyes dark, filled with rage. "What did you just say?" Hinata asked.

"I said, He's not gonna mak-"

'SMACK!'

It echoed through the hall. Nishinoya's left cheek red and Hinata's hand went back up to strike again when Tanaka held his wrist.

"Stop it both of you!" He yelled, his eyes closed shut as anger fills him.

"Fighting won't do anything. And we're all worried!" He states, releasing Hinata's hand roughly.

"But that doesn't mean we turn against ourselves! We're supposed to be comforting each other... Not hitting and yelling!"

Hinata stared at the ground as Nishinoya blanked out.

They both hadn't thought about how the other was doing. Nishinoya was still mad at Hinata, and Hinata still felt guilty about not visiting.

Hinata looked down at Nishinoya. "I'm sorry...Noya-San. I wasn't thinking."

"Neither was I Shoyo." He admits, still holding his bruising cheek. "Let's go wait in the waiting room.." Nishinoya said. Walking off.

They waited for hours. At some point they were forced out the hospital because they were closing.

The next day it happened the same way.

And the next.

And the next.

—-12 days later.—-

Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata all were conversating in the waiting room. Waiting once again.

"Are y'all here for Tsukishima?" A lady with a thick Russian accent asked. They all nod their heads.

She tells them to follow her, on their way to Tsukishima's new room, they passed by his old one.

083

His new room, when they passed by the old one they could still see inside just a bit. Covered in blood and some weird substance.

They felt sick as they walked past and the smell didn't help either.

(Obviously this isn't what actually happens at a hospital, but ya know, drama!)

The lady stops at the door to 083. "He's right in this room, I think he's still on anesthetics." She says as she walks away.

That's the end of this chapter! I honestly didn't realize how fast the days were going😭. Anyway, have a good day/night!!!