How Could You...?

TW: mentioned of suicide, and attempted suicide.

Hinata's pov

I was walking around trying to find Tsukishima, "TSUKISHIMA! Are you here!" I yelled out hoping for a response.

I sigh and look up, I was watching the clouds pass by, it was so sunny out today.

As I was about to continue to try and find him but out of the corner of my eye I saw something falling, I look over to see someone falling.

I run over trying to see if I could catch them, but when I get close enough to see the person figure and stuff..it was Tsukishima, he was falling.

At that moment I ran so fucking fast I couldn't see almost anything but him. I know this was no accident, even though so many people die from falling by accident."DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING DIE ON US RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

I know him, he refused to go there when the team wanted to.

Flashback!

Still Hinata's pov

"Tsuki! Why won't you go up with us?" Nishinoya asked Tsukishima. "Because people accidentally die up there every single day dumbass." He stated.

"I mean, you're not wrong there, AND LANGUAGE!" Suga yelled, I laughed pretty hard. "Alright then I guess we're not going up there then?" Daichi asked the team, Suga replied with a simple yup and we all headed back.

"Y'all are no fun!" Noya-San said, Suga smacked him in the head.

End of flashback!

I finally got to him and tried to catch him, and luckily I caught him, pulling him close to me. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TSUKISHIMA!" He stayed silent, tears streaming down his redden face.

He was shaking violently, I sighed and stood up walking to my place, "Tsukishima we're gonna talk about this, with the group." His eyes widened, "NO! PLEASE! I'll do anything!" He pleaded.

"No we're talking about this with the group. In fact, I'll text them right now."

Group chat: Crows live here >:)

Literally orange
juice-
*Guys, get to my house
ASAP.
This is really fucking
important.*

Sugar-
*Oh god, WHAT
HAPPENED MY SWEET
BABY!?*

Literally orange
juice-
*It's about Tsukishima, I'll
explain
more when y'all get here.
Just please hurry.*

Literally orange juice is offline

I turn my phone off and open the door to my room and place Tsukishima down on the bed, still hugging him. I try to calm him down, saying things like, "You're good enough" or "We love you, I love you" and other sweet nothings to him.

He ended up falling asleep before they got here so when they did Natsu had to get the door for me.

"WHAT HAP-" "SHH!" I quickly shush Suga, I then point at Tsukishima. Suga mouths a quick sorry and they all sit down on the couch in my room.

A/N: pretend he has a couch in his bedroom.

"So, why'd you bring us here?" "Yeah! Is he ok?" They bombarded me with questions. "Would y'all stop!" I sigh, "ok, the reason I called here was because..Tsukishima t-tried to commit s-suicide."

"But luckily, he happened to be here beforehand and randomly leave, so when I went looking for him." I pause, "he was at **** tower. I happened to look up and saw him falling." At this point I was tearing up.

They all had wide eyes except for Yamaguchi, who was looking down, crying silently. "When Tsukishima wakes up we have to talk to him." Tanaka senpai said.

Aaaaand done with this chapter thing.