Prey in the Forest

(This is basically what Tsukishima has been up to for the last two chapters. It's also gonna be Tsukishima's pov unless stated.) TW: some SH is told, but not much and barely graphic!!

Tsukishima's pov:
I wake up, still in the same spot as before. I stand up but fall back down, as my legs are hurting and I have a terrible headache.

I groan, and stand back up. It's currently about 4 or 6 p.m, but I really don't know, I'm just going based off the sun. I look around. Going back would be a terrible idea, as I'm afraid the team will hurt me for what I did.

So I walked farther into the forest, *BEEP* I look at my pocket, my phone was beeping. I pull it out to see it's the team GC. Shit I have my location on.

So I do the most dumbest thing, but at this point I didn't care. I throw my phone at a nearby tree and then stomp on my phone repeatedly.

"FUCK!" I screa- well, more like yelled. I smacked my head into the tree a few times, then walked around to find something to hurt myself.

WARNING! Sh mention starts around here.

Sticks don't really do much, but if I sharpen it it'll do something I guess. So I grabbed a stick with a sharp edge, unwrapped my bandage, and dragged it a crossed my arm pretty hard.

I watched the blood run down my arm like water. 'Shit' I thought. I was quick to put the bandage back on tightly, and began walking down the old overgrown dirt road that wasn't used anymore.

WARNING! Sh stopped.

-- About four hours later--

"TSUKISHIMA!!!" I heard, 'Fucking hell man' I thought, rushing to get away from the area. They must've saw my phone. I sigh and beat myself mentally for not keeping my phone.

I climbed a tree, knowing they probably won't see me up here. Sitting here just reminds me of when my dad was a good father. Me and him would always chill up in the trees to get away from my mom.

For she was strict and didn't like me or him hanging around outside. Said something about the world being "To weird and cruel" for a child like me. But she was perfectly fine with my brother being outside.

Maybe because he was the favorite between me and him. I really don't understand why she didn't want my dad out there. Though it was probably because he would cheat on her with terrible women that he would bring home.

Then make them rape me to "teach" me how fucking a woman was better than being gay. I was a fucking kid. It made it no better that I found him EATING my mothers rotting corpse when I was only 11.

He is just a fucked up man. I hate him. But he's the only family that I have, my brother left the face of the earth. Went to Hawaii for college and never came back.

That was four years ago. I was also 11 when that happened. The sound of talking threw me out of my daydream. "Shit" i whispered. It just had to be Kageyama and Nishinoya, I'm not about to deal with them.

I stayed as quiet as possible, and waited for them to leave. Once they left I quickly got down. And peeked out. Those fuckers had no clue, until Nishinoya decided it would be a great time to turn around.

We stared at each other, before I ran off with them chasing me. Yelling into a walkie? I think. Something about how they found me. Though me being taller and faster than the two, I got away pretty fast.

I'm never going to get down from a tree ever again...

---Midnight---

Finally I get a break. They probably won't be here anymore and walked back home. I'm not complaining, but the bugs everywhere along with the constant fear of something happening is running through my mind.

I sigh and climb a tree and settle in. 'I'll be staying for the night I guess.' I thought, closing my eyes. And heading into an uncomfortable light slumber.

Yay!! New chapter is out! The next chapter is gonna be about the teams plan... and maybe more:) Have a wonderful day/night!!