Tsukishima's Abuser?!

Tsukishima's pov:
I woke up and got out of bed, "Breakfast's ready brat!" Yelled my father I finished getting ready and went downstairs to my family. "Finally you mistake now eat your fucking food." "Yes sir.."

After eating I went to school hoping my scars were covered. "Tsuki!" I turned around to see Yamaguchi running to catch up, "ohayo Yama." "ohayo!!" Yamaguchi yelled.

We continued to go to school and soon into the gym for morning practice. "Boke hinata boke! Wrong side!" Yamaguchi and me heard as we entered the gym, "gomen!" Hinata yelled out, I went to the club room and got changed.

Practice was normal until I got a call. *Ring* "Tsukishima go pick it up."
A/N: this -.....- means talking on the phone Tsukishima on the left and his father on the right.

-Hello?-
-YOU!-
-w-what did I do?-
-you mistake! You ruined my fucking hat!-
-But I didn't...-
-I don't care! YOU GET HOME NOW.-
-..... Yes sir.-
End of conversation

".... I have to go." I said "what? Why?" But before they could get answers I ran out the door after changing.

TW:Rape and Abuse up ahead, if uncomfortable scroll until you see ⚠️⚠️.

3rd person pov:
Tsukishima walked away after changing and ran home, of course the rest of the team followed wanting to get answers, though some thought it was wrong to do so. It was to see if he was in danger, (they heard the convo between Tsukishima and his "dad").

When Tsukishima arrived home he opened to door and walked in forgetting to close it. "Come on let's go in." Whispered Noya "Yeah! Let's go!" Tanaka whispered yelled.

When they went inside the saw Tsukishima being beat to a pulp while screaming for the Anonymous person to stop it. "Since you don't like listening. Why don't we give you a punishment yeah?" "N-no plea-se." Tsukishima pleaded hoping to get off the hook.

But that sadly never happened as the anonymous person started to rape Tsukishima. His teammates were still there and was watching this getting all on recording.

⚠️⚠️

Soon the anonymous person was done and left Tsukishima there crying his eyes out. "Should we see if he's ok?" Suga said, "I think it's best if we ask tomorrow." Daichi replied. "...ok."

This is the end!