I'm Sorry Tsukishima..

Hinata's pov:
I was in the train, my leg bouncing as I was standing, the train came to a stop and i got out. Is Tsukishima okay? Is something wrong? I need to know!

I rush to the hospital that Tsukishima was in. I dial Nishinoya's number....

"NISHINOYA! Thank... God.. are you still at the... Hospital?" I ask as my breathing staggers since I'm running. "Yeah I am.. Are you running?" "Yes I am, is Tsukishima okay?" I ask as I rush through the gate leading to the hospital.

Nishinoya didn't say anything, talking was heard in the background and then a door opened. "I gotta go." He said as he hung up. "NISHINOYA YOU MOTHER-" I yell at my phone.

This made me run faster, I ran into the Hospital, panting I ask, "Hey, what room is Tsukishima Kei in?" My panting slowing down.

"Room 342." She pointed to the direction leading to the hall, I jog over there, looking at the numbers.

"342, 342, 342, 342, 342!" I mutter under my breath as I found it. Opening the door my eyes widened.

"Tsu- Tsukishima..." I whisper, the doctor in there looked up, "Oh, are you his family?" "Yes... Is he-" Tears well up as I stumble towards the bed.

"Dead? I'm afraid so.. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said. I choke back a sob, "Can- can I see his face? Just once more?"

Tears ran down my face, the doctor nodded and slowly peeled the blanket back. My eyes widen and a gasps escapes my mouth.

This was not Tsukishima. "Oh.. wrong room, I'm sorry.." I pause, my bottom lip quivering.

"Do you perhaps know where Tsukishima Kei is?" I ask, he chuckles and nods.

"The desk lady doesn't know how to do her job, sorry about that.. He's in room 344." I laugh and walk out, bidding the doctor fair well.

I stand in front of the door, the room I was in a minute ago filled my head with thoughts. Is he dead? Is he even awake now? What if hes in surgery and I never knew?

My head spined, hand shaking as I open the door slowly. My eyes closed shut and I step into the room.

I look up and open my eyes, darting everywhere I see Nishinoya first, then Tanaka, and then Tsukishima...

He's up.

He looks terrible but he awake. "Tsuki- Tsukishima..." I was speechless, he looked at me with a glare. Why was he so mad? Why was he so.... Distant?

It's like he's there, but mentally he's far away from me, like it's on purpose. "And that's all of them. Congrats Hinata, you're officially the last person to stop by."

All three glared at me, what did I do?! "But... It's only been two days.." I mutter.

"Yes, and in that time everyone else had visited, but you are all at shame. You guys never visited him after he got here." Tanaka spat, standing up from his position.

"But-" "No. You have no excuse, you ran off from here and went to Tokyo to hang with Kenma. Atleast everyone texted or called me or Tanaka to ask how he was."

"You didn't. Even Kenma asked how he was. He never visited but he still has the guts to ask." Nishinoya glared into my soul, Tanaka right behind him.

"What do you mean? I- wait... He knew how he was and didnt tell me?" I snapped, "He didn't tell you because I didn't want him to."

Nishinoya walked up to me, looking up at me in anger. "Because you never asked how he was, you never texted, or called, or visited him yourself."

"And you claimed you loved him.. So much for that right?" Nishinoya asked, walking over the Tsukishima and rubbing his back.

"I just... I needed time, I couldn't... I couldn't wrap my head around this... I was scared and- worried." I stuttered.

"I was worried that he would die and I was even denying that he was here.. and I couldn't be here because it gave to many memories about what happened to him, and I cried almost every, fucking, day because I was so scared."

I ranted to all three, tears overflowing and dropping onto my shirt and the floor.

"I didn't want to do that, but I couldnt sit here knowing I couldn't do anything but wait."

"I needed to take my mind off of this..." I pause, my body shaking as I walked up to them slowly. "And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I made it seem like I didn't care."

Tsukishima looked at me, his eyes droopy and his skin pale. All of us were silent, thinking or waiting for something. For anything...

That's the end of this chapter! Thank y'all so much for the wait and I'm so happy that I have motivation again. What do y'all think will happen? I hope y'all have a good day/ night!!