Forth of July Special!

Hinata's pov:
Tsukishima was coming over to have dinner with me and the rest of the team, we were all bringing food and stuff like that to the get together.

I was bringing meat buns, obviously. Since I can't cook at all it took awhile.. and I might've set the smoke alarm off once or twice. BUT I made them!

Once they were finished I went upstairs to shower and change into the clothes I'm going to wear. "Hinata hurry up! You'll be late!!" My mom yelled at me.

I quickly ran back into the bathroom to comb my hair a little and to put cologne on. "How do I look mom?" I asked walking over to her, "you look amazing dear." She said, softly smiling at me.

"Now go, unless you wanna be late!" She told me, "Shit! Bye mom love you!" I yelled, grabbing the meat buns and running out the door and onto my bike.

- at the gathering -

I finally arrived. I quickly grab the meat buns and walk over to the area. "Hey! Look who arrived!" Tanaka - senpai said, "Told ya he'd come." Suga - san said, smacking his back.

"SHOOOOYYOOOOOOOOO!!!" Noya - San yelled running to me, "NOYA - SANNNN!" I yelled running to him as well. He quickly jumped on me hugging me for dear life.

"You made it!" He said patting my head, "yeah of course I did." I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "Tsuki's over in the corner eating some food by the way." He whispered.

I wink at him, "Thanks Noya - san!" I said running off to where Tsukishima is. "Hey saltyshima!" I said sitting next to him. "Huh? Oh- hi" he replied.

"How's the food?" I asked, "It's ok, the fruit salad's pretty good though." "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. It has strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, dragon fruit, and some other stuff."

"Ooo, can I try it?" I asked him, "Yeah, there's still some over the-" I cut him off with a kiss, catching him off guard. "Mmh-" he moaned.

After a few more minutes of my tongue exploring his mouth, I move away. "Mmmm! You're right it is good!" I say, "I- you- with- I- uh?" He stuttered.

I chuckle and kiss him again, "Your taste is wonderful, I'd love to taste more." I whispered in his ear, smirking. His face goes a deeper red as he puts his head in his hands.

"Hey love birds! Come on we're gonna eat without you!" They yelled out running to the food. "Well come on! We don't wanna have nothing to eat!" I said sitting up.

Hello! Thanks so much for the love! I'll try to upload soon if I can think of something. This is a little late but Happy Forth of July!!!! Hope you had a great day!