Hinata's Unexpected Visit

No one's pov

"How did the check-up go?" Suga asked Tsukishima,
"It was ok. I needed to get stitches, and now I have to go get medication. Bye" he said leaving Suga and Hinata alone out side the hospital entrance area.

"Uh, ok?" Hinata said completely dumbfounded, "It's ok he'll be back at some point. Let's go home now." "Ok!" Suga and Hinata then parted ways to go back to their rightful home.

At Hinata's home

"Nii-Chan! You're home!!" Hinata's little sister, Hinata Natsu, squealed as she jumped onto her big brother. "Can we play volleyball please?" She asked while hanging on Hinata Shoyo's neck.

"Of course just let me go change real quick ok?" Shoyo said while smiling warmly at her, "Ok! Just hurry!" Natsu yelled as she got off and ran outside.

Hinata's pov

I sigh in relief as she left, it's not like I was annoyed or anything. I just needed a moment, so much happened in just a few days, and to top it off, I found out my father got in a fatale crash at his workplace.

I honestly feel like absolute shit right now. But for my sister I'll put this all aside, it'll be fun anyway! I walked out of my room and slipped my shoes.

"Nii-Chan! There's someone here for you!!" My little sister yelled, "Huh? There is?" "Yeah! He says he's from your school!" She said and then ran back out the door to what I assume, jump on the said person.

I walked out finally and saw the one and only, Tsukishima, don't know why he's here but ok. "Hey" I said to him as he waved, still playing with my sister.

"So, what're you doing here? Not in a rude way, I just wasn't expecting you." "Huh? Ooohh, yeah, sorry for the unexpected visit, I just wanted to say thanks for, y'know, that.." Tsukishima said as he nudged Natsu off, "Also, teach her to not say her name to every stranger that pops by your house... And to not welcome strangers INTO your house."

"Oh shit. She does that?" "Yup.." "Opps?" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. He laughed and sat up, "Anyway, I should go now. Bye.." he said and started to walk off, Natsu looked at me with pleading eyes, "Natsu, no." "Natsu yes!" "Ugh fine" I said as I walk over to Tsukishima. "Hey! Tsukishima! Wait up!" I then lightly jogged over to him.

"Natsu wants you to stay over for the day, is that ok?" He nodded yes as we walked back over to my house.

Tis the end of the chapter page thing