Reunion Special

( Bonus Chapter : All the characters are back for a final chapter. ) 

"Good evening, you are tuned in to this Wattpad special brought to you by the makers of Glow in the Dark condoms and bacon pancake flavored lube. I am your host Mya and tonight we will have a little Question and Answer with some of your favorite couples and most hated people." The host greeted from her seat in the middle of the stage. 

The camera zoomed out to show the two couches where the cast was seated. Chris Brown, Devyn Brown, August Alsina and Trey Songz all sat on one couch. Rachel, Diamond, and Olivia sat on the opposite couch, while Michael and Luke sat in chairs behind that couch. 

"We're gonna kick it off with questions for Devyn, August, Chris and Trey." Mya explained. She pulled out her cards and read the first question. "This question is for Devyn.  This question is from AugustLuvsThis : What made you go from a brother-sister relationship with Chris to a Wife-Husband relationship?" 

Devyn smiled. "I honestly don't know. I guess him always being around and comforting me when I needed it made feelings ignite within me." Chris leaned forward and kissed her softly. 

"Next question is for Trey Songz from PropertyOfAugust : Did your baby mama have the baby and if so is it your?" 

Trey shifted in his seat. "Um, yeah the baby was mine. Kelly and I are actually engaged. That's why I went MIA actually."

"Well congratulations!" Mya clapped. "Moving on, this question is from DominiqueXO : Why do you have no chill like.. ever?" 

Chris raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. "What is this chill  you speak of?" He asked innocently. "I don't know what it is, therefore I wouldn't know why I don't got it." He finished. 

"If you don't getcho-" Chris cut Dev off with a kiss. 

"Excuse me... Can y'all not? We only got an hour show and y'all engaging in all this lovey dovey shit wasting time." Diamond rolled her eyes. 

"Uh uh. Crystal. This is my show and you can hop scotch yo raggedy ass off my stage if you got a problem with the way my show is going." Mya said eyeing the woman sternly. Diamond rolled her eyes but didn't say another word. "Mhm. I'm not the one. N T WAYS, next question is for August. This question is from KingAug : Do you miss Devyn?" 

August took a moment to reply. "I see ha all a time. What I gotta miss ha fa?" He dodged Devyn hand. "Nah, I'm kidding, but yeah. Sometimes I miss Dev like crazy." 

"Aww." Mya said before clearing her throat. "This next question is from badbabyyy12 for Devyn : What do you think your life would be like if you hadn't met August that night?"