Dive In

D e v y n

As soon as the door closed his lips attached to mine. He pressed my back against the door and began grinding his front against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He trailed his lips down my neck as I panted. He pressed his lips on a particularly sensitive spot and I moaned.

"Bedroom?" He asked holding my waist and heading down the hall.

"Room on the right." I panted, kissing his neck and earlobe.

He pushed open the door and walked over to the bed. He untangled my legs from around me and I stood. He unzipped my dress and I pulled it down and stepped out of it.

"Lay down." He whispered huskily in my ear. I bit my lip and crawled up the bed and laid down on my back.

He pulled his shirt over his head. He unzipped his pants and I shivered at the sight of his hard member straining behind his boxers. I slid my hand down my side .

"Ah ah ah." He smirked swatting my hand away from my thigh. He got down on his knees at the foot of the bed and pulled my legs closer to him. He kissed up my thighs, taking soft pecks on each leg as he got closer to my panties. I bit down on my lip as he slid my panties to the side and pressed his lips against my other set of lips. I moaned softly as he dipped his tongue between them and flicked slowly.

"Oh... S-shit." I arched my back, placing one hand against his head and the other gripping the sheets.

He used his tongue to explore me while he used a few fingers to rub around me. I did this combination of pushing his head away while pulling it closer as my body quaked and I came.

"Let's see how many times you can do that tonight baby." He smirked kissing up my stomach, sucking just below my belly button and sliding his tongue around the rim before continuing his trail of kisses up my body.

After he removed my bra and sucked and nibbled on both of my breasts, he rubbed his tip against my entrance and I squirmed beneath him.

His hands were magical against my body. His lips were the drug and I soon realized I was the addict. Every caress against my skin made my womanhood tremble. Every flick of his tongue made me shiver in anticipation.

"S-stop teasing me and f-fuck me already." I groaned lifting my hips into his crotch area and moaning happily when he slid his erection inside of me.

The sound of our skin bumping and rubbing against each other was music to my ears as the added melodies of his grunts and my moans filled the air. I tilted my head back as the pleasure began to build. I pulled him close, sinking my nails into his back trying to pull him closer. He buried his face into my neck and continued to thrust inside of me.

We switched positions for almost an hour, the both of us reaching a climax back to back.

"Don't give up now baby girl." He smirked, gripping my waist tighter as I rode him. I had my hands on his thighs as my back arched and I bounced on him . I cried out as he met me halfway and we came together. We rode out the orgasm before I collapsed onto the bed beside him. Our sweat covered chest raised irregularly as we caught our breaths.

"Damn." He chuckled, rolling over to face me.

"Mhm." I agreed pulling the cover over my body and yawning.

"Good night Devyn." He said kissing my forehead.

"G'night Trey." I closed my eyes and let sleep takeover.

-

"Ms.Rose, not all the girls you wanted present are here today." Rachel explained handing me my coffee.