Panty Droppa

D e v y n .

                   I bit down on my bottom lip as he placed his hands around my waist. Our bodies moved in sync to the rhythm of the music blasting through the speakers. The colorful lights that flickered above us illuminated his beautiful features. Each tattoo that covered his golden brown skin hypnotized me. He was attractive, and the gold pieces covering his teeth were like the icing on the cake. 

                  "You gon' let a nigga take ya back to tha hotel baybeh?" He whispered in my ear as I continued to grind my hips against him.

                                   I damn near fainted at the sound of his voice. His accent sent chills down my body. I studied his face, wishing he'd take those damn sunglasses off. Who wears sunglasses in a dimly lit room? I licked my lips before nodding. 

                                      He smirked and led me out of the club and to his black 2014 Range Rover. He opened the door for me and made his way over to the driver's side. I buckled my seat belt and pulled out my phone from my Michael Kors handbag. I sent a text to my best friend, Olivia, telling her I was leaving. She sent me a wink and a bunch of tongue and water drop emojis. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly.

-

                                            "You wan' som' to drank?" He asked after tossing his keys onto the coffee table. I shook my head no and took off my high heels. 

                                                          It was a bit awkward as I looked around the nicely decorated hotel room. I wasn't used to conversation and all that stuff before a one night stand. Usually, I meet a guy, he takes me to the hotel, we fuck, and the next morning I leave and go about my business. This was a first. 

                                                      "You good baybeh? You ain't scared right?" He shot me a playful smirk. 

                                                                   I laughed, like one of those obnoxious mean girls in a movie. "Boy, please. Trust me, I ain't scared." I flipped my bangs out of my eyes and looked him over. He still had those stupid sunglasses on his face. 

                                                                "A'ight whatever you say ma." He pulled me closer to him. "I've been told I rupture cervices sooo-"