Obsessed

O l i v i a .

"You had one fucking job." I glared at the man in front of me. "You had to go and put your hands on her like a little bitch. God, I'm not paying you to get them closer together." I huffed.

"I didn't mean to lose my cool." He added. "You didn't tell me she was a porn star." He dry heaved in disgust.

"What man doesn't enjoy porn?" I eyed him suspiciously. "You're fucking weird." I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "That's not even the point! The point is, now I have to worry about them getting close again. I thought once I faked the miscarriage it'd be a walk in the park, but nooooo, she's still in the fucking picture and thanks to you, they're close again." I shook my head and pulled my fingers into fists.

I had seduced some technology nerd into hacking into Dev's security system in her office so I could monitor how my plan was unraveling. It was going good until Luke lost his cool. I then saw Aug charge in and save the day. What really set me off was when that little slut kissed my man.

Why couldn't she back off? She knew I pursued him and so that made him off limits. Why would she go against the rules and put her rusty crusty ass lips on my baby's beautiful brown skin?

Now, I'd have to wait months before seeing Aug again because he'd be touring the country. I'd make sure to call and text him as much as I can so he doesn't forget how much I love him.

Now , while he's gone , I can set a few things straight with Devyn.

She'll understand that August is mine and she needs to move on with her pathetic life.

Bye bye bitch.

D e v y n .

I stared at nothing as my mind went spiraling in fifty different directions. I was on autopilot as I went through the motions without thinking.

It had been this way for the pass two days. After Aug and I had kissed, I placed the intimate moment on the back burner and then we got to business.

We'd made plans to shoot his video right after his tour. We'd estimated a three week shooting period and then his team would edit it. Once all the technicalities were discussed, he left. It seemed like as soon as my office door shut behind him, my thoughts spilled out like a shattered dam.

What the hell was I thinking?

Agreeing to go out on one date with Luke caused a disastrous effect.

Luke had unsurprisingly bruised my back. He also destroyed my neatly kept office. It had taken Aug and I nearly an hour to clean up the mess.

August fucking Alsina came in like Captain America to save the dummy in distress. I'm a dummy for not realizing once an abuser, always an abuser.

He had been so kind and caring, as if we hadn't just got back on good terms from our recent dramatic filled experience. He'd topped it all off with a mouthwatering, panty wetting, no turning back, back arching kiss. It wasn't even the kiss itself, but the way he held me. The way his hand rubbed softly against my back. The way he held my waist protectively. He held my body with purpose, not once with the intention of going further. Not once dipping his hand anywhere near forbidden places.

The feeling of him against me, pressing his lips against mine gently did things to my heart. It made me short of breath. It made it ache against my chest.

In all my years of living, I'd never been this pressed about a damn kiss.

What was he doing to me ?

"Miss Rose." Rachel knocked on my office door before entering.

"Yes?" I questioned, running my fingers through my hair.

"We have confirmation for the building you want the strip club at. All they require is a few days of designing and to get the list of employees to work there." She explained.

I beamed at a task that would get my mind off of August.

"Great. Clear my schedule and inform them that I will be heading to Atlanta Friday." I quickly wrote it down as she nodded.

"I'll have your plane ticket ready ma'am." She finished. I grinned and nodded.

Finally, a break from routine. I'll be giving this Atlanta Strip Club all my attention for awhile.

As I filed all my papers for the day, my office door opened. I turned around and my eye brows became one with my hairline as I stared at Olivia.

She had some nerve.

"May I help you?" I asked, closing my filing cabinet and turning to face her completely.

"We haven't spoken in so long boo. I miss-"

I cut her off. "Why do we need to speak? You did some foul shit and I lost trust in you." I shrugged.

Her eyes squinted. She took a dee calming breaths. "You think you're the shit, but I'm finna knock you off this little throne you think you're sitting on." She huffed out angrily.

"What are you talking about? You come in all smiles and giggles and literally two seconds later you got a lil attitude and threatening me. Look, I don't know who you thought I was, but I'll give you a old fashioned ass whooping if you don't get out of my office with this foolishness." I was calm. I didn't have any problem with Olivia, but right now she's acting as if she's made of gold and everybody wants her lil ass. I couldn't careless for her at this point. We were no longer friends so I don't see why she's coming here now after all this time.

"Look bitch," she placed a hand on her hip and rolled her neck. "August and I will be a family, and we don't need a home wrecker like you fucking up what we have."

"You're so delusional." I laughed. "I don't know why you think I want him when I haven't been with him in months." I rolled my eyes. That kiss didn't need to be mentioned.

"Don't fucking lie! You practically threw yourself at him in your office a few days ago!" Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

What the fuck?!

"What the hell? How would you know what August and I might've done if we haven't talked in I don't know how long?" My mind was going into overdrive. I ignored her rambling as I picked up my office phone. I dialed Rachel and waited a single ring before she answered.

"I need security right now. I also need you to contact Kaleb and Marquis." I spoke quickly. I hung up after her quick response and in less than a minute my security guards were in my office.

"What's going on?" Olivia asked.

"I want her off my property and a restraining order put out on her. She is not allowed anywhere near my premises due to my suspicion that she has had me under surveillance." I told the officers. They nodded and immediately began dragging her out.

"You better watch your back bitch!" She shouted angrily.

I shook my head.

How long has she been spying on me and why was she so worried about August and I's involvement together?

Why couldn't I have a normal life?

--------

Y'all know I don't revise and edit soo ... Whatever 😂💀

VOTE

COMMENT

I've picked the ship name I liked the best and it will be mentioned in an upcoming chapter 😂 Wooo , that chapter will be so funny man .

Anyways . Don't forget to leave feedback. I love comments . They motivate me to update quicker.