40- BACK TO INDIA

Start from the beginning

I chose a simple white crop top with high waist slim fit jeans. I add a rajasthani print long red shrug and simple mojris to go with it. I complete the look with a simple bohemian style bag and a pair of jhumkas. I also added some metallic bangles at last. I kept my hair open but with some loose curls on the ends. Feeling satisfied with my look, I stepped outside. Adrian was already standing in front of the mirror, setting his hair. He was dressed up in a casual light blue shirt and pants. Even in this simple attire, he looked outstanding.

"You look stunning, baby." I complimented him before hugging him from behind.

"You know you look good when the goddess herself compliments you." He chuckled and pulled me in front of him swiftly.

He looked in my eyes and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ears before kissing me on my forehead. We were looking at each other when a cough broke our attention.

"If you are done with your PDA, can we leave?" Gio asked and I chuckled while Rian passed him a glare.

Ika was standing in the hall, fixing her mojri. She looked beautiful in her simple light pink kurti paired with slim fit jeans. Her jhumka was similar to mine and I remembered we bought it together.

"Babe, you look adorable." I complimented her and she looked at me with a smile.

"Of course she does. After all, she is my fiancé." Gio said as he gave her a side hug.

"You look beautiful yourself, babe." Ika said to me and winked.

"Stop winking at my fiancé." Rian snarled at her as he emphasised more on the word fiancé.

I chuckled and we all left the penthouse. As we reached the garage, the chauffeur was waiting for us. Rian went to him and said, "It's okay, you rest today. We will drive on our own."

With that he took the keys and we moved towards the car. We all settled down, with Gio and Rian at the front and Ika and I in the back. Rian was being a grump and was protesting to make me sit in the front but Ika pulled me in with her.

"My brother is not mine anymore. He does not want to sit with me. Do you see this Aadya? How he changed overnight. I am so heartbroken." Gio sobbed which made us all chuckle instead of Rian.

"Now that you have realised it, why don't you ask your girl to take you in and leave my girl to me?" He said, driving nonchalantly.

"She was my girl before you came into the picture." Ika retorted.

"See, you have the answer. She was your girl but now she is my girl."

"Who cares? She is sitting in the back with me. You can cry all you want."

The banter kept going on and I was enjoying every bit of it. This feels so good. So homey. So comfortable.

Soon, we reached the market and all of us stepped out and Rian parked the car. We moved around the market and saw so many cute little things. Rian basically bought me everything I said 'aww this is so cute' or 'it's so pretty, i like it so much' to. We reached a shop which was selling bangles, anklets, jhumke and other jewellery. I looked through a few of them and selected the ones I liked the most. I turned towards Rian and showed them to him.

"How is this babe?"
"It's your choice, it's supposed to be amazing."

"Stop flirting. We are in the market." I said and hit his chest a little.

I looked through some anklets when suddenly I heard his voice.

"Show us that turquoise bangle set." He pointed behind the shopkeeper.