40- BACK TO INDIA

Start from the beginning

"Remember this is my house. I can throw you out of here within a snap of my fingers."

"You see that, Aadya. How your boyfriend is blackmailing me."

How am I caught in the middle of this now.

"Rian, apologies. You cannot say that to her." I somehow managed to say.

"First of all, Dove, baby, she started it. How am I guilty?" He said, looking at me with soft eyes and I simply nodded. " And second of all, Loudspeaker, I am not her boyfriend, I am her Fiancé. Get that in your head." This time he pointed at her but that had me giggling and blushing like a fool.

I was internally screaming. How can this man say something so simple, yet so cute. I will die someday because of him and he still won't stop saying things like this.

"Aadya, take my side. You are my best friend." Ika shouted.

"Dove, you love me. I was your boyfriend, I am your fiancé and I will be your husband." Rian said softly from the other hand.

I looked at him with puppy eyes and then I looked at Ika.

"You know what. Let's go and get some more brownies. In fact, tomorrow we have to go back to India, so it's basically our last day here before we return back. Why not visit the Indian Market here and buy some things? I always wanted to go there. Can we? Pretty please to both of you." I joined my hand and looked at both the angry birds with puppy eyes.

I pulled in Gio to stand by my side and made him join his hands too. He was looking at me with a questioning gaze.

"Join your hands and beg. Say please, 'pretty please', 'ugly please' or whatever type of 'please' you want to say." I whispered to him and he followed me with confusion.

"Yes, please let's go, ig." He said and I elbowed him. "Oh yeah, let's go. It will be a good way to end the day and we can enjoy it too."

I smiled at him and patted his back.

"Now, can we go?" I asked both of them and they looked at each other before agreeing.

Ika stood up and came towards us not before throwing an apple towards Rian's head who held it in time and threw it back at her. Gio and I sighed before taking our partners to the respective rooms.

"You are a kid, Rian. Who does that?" I chuckled and asked him.

"Forget about it, baby. Let's get you ready, now shall we?" He smirked at me and I threw the apple at him this time.

"Behave yourself."

We chuckled and went into the closet to pick out dresses to wear. The closet was now divided in two sections. I got my own section while Rian had his own. This penthouse started feeling like a home to me now. Everything was just how I liked it and I never had to tell him to do it for me. He makes sure my comfort is always taken care of and for that he does everything that is possible to him. Even when he is at work, he makes sure to call me thrice and check on me. Life recently has made me learn so much and develop in ways I never thought I would. I sometimes cook for him when he returns from work. Sometimes I help him with things which I am capable of and he always appreciates it which makes me want to do it more often.

Tomorrow we will go back to India and will tell my parents and everyone about Us. I am so nervous about this because I don't know what to expect. My family is a conservative Indian family. Even though my parents and brothers are open minded, they are strict with who I date and go out with. Noone in our family has ever married in a different nationality. It's not that big of a problem for my parents but for the others, it will be. I shake my head trying not to think what will happen and rather focusing on what I should wear right now.