Disturbing Behaviour

Klaus sat on the couch of the now-closed store, waiting for his sister to come out of the changing room. It had been three days since having her back, and already he had half a mind of daggering her again. It had also been three days since Tori was gone; he didn't realize how much the little spitfire of a hybrid grew on him; he missed their little banters.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah stated as Klaus rolled his eyes and Stefan poured Klaus a glass of champagne.

"There's not," Klaus told his sister before taking a sip of his drink.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah told Klaus and Stefan as she got out of the changing room, showing her tiny black dress.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus remarked, making Stefan laugh.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah stated as she grimaced at the sound.

"It's dance music," Stefan informed the blonde vampire.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked in shock.

"Hmm," Stefan agreed as he sipped his drink.

"Are we done, sister?" Klaus asked, annoyed.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked her brother with her hand on her hip.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying—one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus told his sister.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah told her brother before looking at Stefan.

"So, what do you think?" Rebekah asked as she twirled, showing her dress.

"I like it," Stefan said unconvincingly, making Rebekah scoff at the vampire.

"What? I said I liked it." Stefan defended himself, but Klaus laughed.

"I can always tell when you are lying, Stefan," Rebekah said as she went back into the dressing room.

"Nice one. Good work," Klaus told Stefan sarcastically.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan retorted back.

"Hey, I heard that! It would have been easier if you hadn't sent Tori away. I think it would have been rather fun having another girl around, and from the little time I did spend with her, she didn't seem like terrible company," Rebekah commented. Stefan missed his niece, even though he was glad she was safe. Back at home with her family, he missed her awfully. He looked at his bracelet, a reminder of the tiny brunette who had made him feel more human than anybody else. He had promised to let her know he was fine, and part of him wanted to know if she was okay, especially after the traumatizing three months she had.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air," Stefan informed Klaus as he stood up and left the two original vampires.

"What do you think about this?" Rebekah asked her brother

"Sister, pick whatever you want, and let's leave. I have important things to do. I don't have time to pick up your clothes," Klaus told his sister.

"Well, if you hadn't daggered me for almost a century, then I wouldn't be struggling to figure out what women wear in today's world; you sent away Stefan's niece, the only girl that I could see myself tolerating. I believe you owe me time to shop," Rebekah told her brother.

"Here, refer to this photograph; these are the outfits that girls of this age wear; out of all of the pictures, I believe this is the outfit that is more your style," Klaus told his sister as he showed her a picture of Tori in a tank top with a miniskirt and heels. She was smiling in the picture with a group of her friends.