The Vamp who cried wolf

Chapter 14

Damon drove his car to Luke's house with Jeremy sitting in the passenger seat telling him the directions. "Luke is a good guy, Damon," Jeremy told the vampire

"Even if he is the reincarnation of God, I will not let my daughter date him. Something about him irks me," Damon told Jeremy

"Have you met the guy?," Jeremy said slightly amused seeing a whole other side to Damon

"I don't need to meet the guy to know he is bad for my daughter," Damon told Jeremy who snorted when he thought about what Tori would do if she heard Damon.

"Man, Tori is going to bring hell if she hears you say things like that," Jeremy told the vampire.

"I know, she is a lot like her mother in that department," Damon said as he rubbed his forehead, the whole Caroline turning into a vampire, him finding out about his daughter dating, Mason's weird obsession and curiosity over Tori, Katherine returning and Elena was stressing him out.

"That's the house, right there," Jeremy told Damon pointing out to a small house. Damon and Jeremy walked to the front door, where Damon banged on the front door almost breaking the door of its hinges.

Tori had fallen asleep after freshening up, she was disoriented so Luke had told her to sleep and he would take her up when Damon arrived.

Luke was nervous, he knew that Tori was suspicious of something, he loved her and didn't want to drug her but he needed to for the sake of his family, now that he got the confirmation of who Tori really was he was going to be able to finally save his family and if he played his cards right he would not have to lose Tori. Luke watched Tori sleep when he heard a knock on the door. He rushed to open the door. Damon was growing increasingly frustrated as every second passed by. Luke opened the door "Where is she?" Damon demanded

"You must be Damon, Tori is inside sleeping, come on in while I go wake her up," Luke said, slightly frightened, he was scared to see the rage in Damon's eyes and for some reason he felt on edge, like an enemy had entered his home.

"Don't wake her up, I will take her home," Damon said ignoring Luke and walking towards the bedroom where he could sense is daughter was in. Luke was going to protest but Jeremy stopped him. "Don't man, Damon is really protective over Tori, he see's her like his sister," Jeremy told Luke, omitting that Tori was in fact Damon's daughter.

Damon walked towards Tori and carried her, he observed his daughter's exhausted face and he wanted her to get some rest before dealing with Caroline. He ignored Jeremy and Luke, carrying Tori and placing her in the car. After gently closing the car door he walked to Luke "I don't care if you are dating Tori, but if you hurt her, I will rip you apart as you watch yourself die, Do you understand me?" Damon threatened the young boy. Jeremy and Luke's eyes widened in horror as he nodded. Jeremy followed Damon after saying goodbye to a horrified Luke.

Damon looked at Tori who was asleep in the backseat through the rearview mirror when Jeremy whispered "Are you going to tell her about Caroline today?" He asked glancing at his best friend, he was worried about how this would affect her.

"Not tonight, she has been through a lot in last couple of days. Tomorrow we can deal with this," Damon whispered.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

"I'll stay here with you tonight, just to make sure you are safe," Stefan told Caroline as he placed a pillow on the chair in her room.

"You mean 'so I don't accidentally kill my sister' don't you?" Caroline told Stefan who pursed his lips

"I know you will not hurt her but you are a new vampire, Caroline. It's just a precaution," Stefan said

"Do you think she will hate me?" Caroline asked