Wanna play charades?

Tori heard movement behind her as she finished healing Damon and Stefan, She turned to defend herself but saw the pixie haired woman look at Tori and then at Elijah's dead body in horror before fleeing away.

"You!" Damon said to Rose as she fled from the mansion but Elena's voice distracted Damon "Let her go," she said. Damon looked at Elena smiling, which she returned as she walked down the stairs. Tori watched her father look hopeful as it seemed Elena was going to embrace him but instead she ran into Stefan's arms. Tori watched as Damon's face fell, she felt bad for him but the way Damon behaved proved that what Katherine told her was really true. Damon was truly in love with Elena.

Tori decided to ignore her thoughts and what Katherine told her by walking towards Elijah's dead body. She was troubled by how much strength it took her to kill this vampire. Tori walked closer to the vampire observing his face. The vampire looked to be 24 years old but his aura, even dead showed he was knowledgable, which would be the case if he was an ancient vampire. He had an angular jaw, with high cheek bones, he was really well groomed with his sharp looking suit, that was now torn and stained with blood, and despite his out of date hairstyle and grey dead look, the vampire was very good-looking and something about this vampire's face felt familiar.

"Tori, honey?" Damon called out breaking her from her thoughts. Damon after realizing he had forgotten to check on his daughter after she single handedly took out a really old vampire and healed him and Stefan, rushed to her holding her shoulders to check if she was okay. His eyes widened when he smelt her blood.

"You're bleeding!" Damon said

"What? No, I don't—," Tori said as she looked, her top had a large blood stain that was growing bigger and bigger

"Oh, uh I must have popped a stitch or two," Tori said as she lifted her shirt to see her bandage that was white earlier, now stained red.

"What were you thinking?" Damon yelled "Here drink," he said as he bit into his wrist and offered it to Tori

"Damon, I can heal myself," Tori told her father

"No, young lady, you will drink my blood and will stay out of trouble. Do you understand me. You could have gotten yourself killed," Damon yelled

Tori rolled her eyes "oh please, you and Stefan were going to die, if I hadn't appeared when I did you would have been grey corpses instead of suit man over there on the wall," Tori told her father

"Fine, but drink," Damon told his daughter. Tori sighed but yielded, not wanting to argue. She drank Damon's blood and felt her skin heal.

"Do you by any chance have something in that big bag of weapons that I could use to wipe the blood off my skin?" Tori asked

"No, but suit dude might," Damon said as he checked Elijah's pockets to find a handkerchief "Ah, what did I tell you! Now clean the wound while I get the car around," Damon told his daughter

Tori quickly wiped her wounds while Stefan and Elena packed Alaric's weapon bag. "T, thanks for coming," Elena told Tori as Stefan carried the bags and waited

"Hey, we are family, of course I would have come help you, now let's please leave this house," Tori said as she looked at vampire corpse one last time before turning to leave. Something felt weird to Tori. She threw her blood stained handkerchief in the corner before walking out of the mansion.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Caroline stood outside her sister's room, Stefan had called her and asked her to check on Tori, he had told Caroline about Tori's nightmares and knew that his niece was not going to open up to either him or Damon so his best bet was Caroline.